Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Pooof 2 weeks plus 2 or 3 days just flew by.
As usual I got to thank a few sweethearts.
Gf darl
Gretch
Michee Boo
DT Knight
Tiantian
Weiting
Denise
Qingyi
Primary school friend CS whom miraculously chatted with me on Fb and msn almost everyday ^^
dad and mum.
+ some others whom Ive forgotten to mention.
Being busy this week with SA2s, markings, last minute RT-ing plus OT-ing. Kinda got used to the work life already. Fast paced yet fulfilling. I heart my job more and more.
Mr M is coming back this Friday 3-4am. Will be staying over at the airport to do some netsurfing, zen tea sipping, perhaps with a blueberry muffin too, to keep me awake. Close budds! Pls be online to keep me company on Friday.
Stupid G! Go what supper): BOOO.
I need a good break from this hectic life. For a week? However, I know myself best. I would most probably be out almost everyday. I hate staying at home though I neeed rest.
I need a holiday trip. Genting is somewhat confirmed. But I need Mr M's schedule as well as my caroling schedule too (:
Written by; ♥cariann