♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, November 16, 2009

IDK. Life haven been good.

I dont seem to be able to find anyone whom I can count on anymore.
Those that used to be close are all gone.
Some may say that I didnt put in much effort, hence resulting in today's situation.
But I would like to post the same question back to them, are you putting in any efforts too?

Friendship is fragile. One moment this person can be your budd for life, and the other moment when he/she finds another friend whom they can count on better, maybe due to avaliability or geographical distance, you will just be abandoned.

Trust me, I have had many friends in the past too, but I wont dare say that I manage to keep all of them. For those that wanna clear their footprints in my heart and life, so be it. I wont hesitate to leave yours too.

Everyone is changing. I dont deny that I do change too. But surely not for the worst.
But I have observed silently at the other side the changes. Mostly quite scary changes.
From the quiet ones to rara ones. To the tamed ones into someone so havoc. Humble ones into haughty people. If these are the changes people have when they grow up. I rather the world end in 2012. Because the human race is getting haywire.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]