Thursday, October 22, 2009
OOOH, OOOH, OOOH! My eye hurts a bundle. Have been facing the computer screen 8-5 nonstop setting science papers for 3 consecutive days! My contacts went on strike the first day of work, and today I wore glasses so that more work could be done and I wouldnt have to drip in the entire capsule look alike eye-drops(Thanks Adeline!) into my eyes. && it so doesnt help that I have to be a herbivore for the next 9 days (6 more days and voluntary vegetarianism till M comes back which makes it say about 21-22 days not touching meat.) Although deep down inside I really hope I can lose a lill weight because of it. I really doubt it cos there are tons of fried food stuff and those mock meat and actually made of flour. Lets talk about carbo overload.
Really hope this week ends fast. Then I will be able to see my beloved 4C again(: 4 more days of teaching and it will be SA2s then return of SA2s and babysitting and then ooof, holidays here I come(:
I doubt I will be able to go anywhere this year. Nobody is planning for any trips except for the tentative Genting trip. Which I so totally dont mind going if M is able to come along with me. BUT his block leave may not coincide with the days we are going. ):
Added Michelle and Dorothy (M's cousins) and had a fun bitching time!:D I shall not disclose the contents. & indeed, great minds think alike! Kinda planned a batam/bintan/Bangkok outing with Dorothy, but no finalizations/ no conclusion. & Im serious about heading out of Singapore with friends/loved ones for this coming holidays!!!:D
Im so looking forward to my eyelashes extension and shoppping spreeeees with u (:
&&& dun forget to save up for our bag/bags/wallet/wallets. AHAHAHAHHAA(:
Written by; ♥cariann