♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, October 07, 2009








Mid autumn photos from last Friday.



I have never really celebrated my Mid Autumn with anyone before cept for my family. But this year's was a lill more interesting then usual. I had it in school with the both of them. Drank some tea, ate some baked mooncakes. I nv liked baked ones, snowskin is always better!!
I guess life in school would have been worse without them.
Thank god for my 2 friends in school.
On the actual Mid Autumn Festival, went for dinner with M and his family, after which, we played with lanterns(: Their neighbour brought down some rosebud chrysanthamum(I better spell this word correctly, it was tested for P4's spelling) tea and again some baked mooncakes from Tung Lok, it supposed to be good, but I dreaded it. HA.
<3>





Written by; ♥cariann
[back to top .]