Sunday, October 25, 2009
I friggin` miss my boy right now. No calls no sms, no surprise msges using wireless @ AU.
I guess he must be really busy for the past 3 days.
Thank god for girls and my family for helping me pass my days easier.
Mervyn Ye Baoyang. U are gonna pay for these sufferings of mine.
(PS. I know life aint good for you over at Queensland either.)
When you are back, I will prepare asparagus/enoki rolled with bacon, roasted over the flames for you alright? I know its kinda considered as your comfort food. ( I didnt know guys need comfort food as well. HAHA. Just that it doesnt exist as chocolates or sweet stuff.) &&& ur fave vanilla milkshake (ok this is sweet) as well as prepare a huge bowl of cereals with full cream milk for you.
Now, can you please return from outfield and at least give me a call??
Outing with mummy and sister today:DD
Had Ben and Jerry's. Waffle bowl with 3 flavours of icecream. It was FABULOUS.
I heart Ben and Jerry's manymanymany!!(: (My comfort foooooood)
SHOPPPED TILLL I REALLY QUITE DROPPED (:
Bought 1 headgear, 1 choker from Diva.
2 tops and 1 bottom from Forever 21.
The chanel look alike bag from Topshop (:
&& toys for my sissy.
Heels from Myphosis.
WHOOOOOOOOOO IM HAPPPY<3
Not forgetting celebrating my mum's bday in advance at a vegetarian restaurant.
My parents are really so wonderful and understand about my 9 day vegetarianism and mum chose her birthday meal at this ((: vegetarian restaurant. The foood is NICE.

Vegetarian assam fish head. HAHA!


This is the mock san cheng rou. LOL. It looks liang cheng only



Come back soon alright. I miss dinnering with you.
10 days more. WOW, this really suck.
Written by; ♥cariann