♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, October 24, 2009

HELLLLLO! ITS ME AGAIN <3


Ajisened with the girls today. Darl. G dearie and Hazel.
TALKED RUBBISH, and I enjoy/love/adore talking rubbish with my girls <3

& whats with the wangwang frigging ice pop G?
Pink orange pink orange pink orange blue purple. HA.
Ajisen was great without meat + a cup of macha sundae (loaded with cornflakes! ^^)

R Z R Z R Z. HA.




Its my first time tasting veggie delight from subway as well.
I used to think that the idea of having vegetables, sauce and bread would taste weird.
BUT I WAS OH SO WRONG.

6inch parmesan oregano, double cheese, more lettuce, tomatoes and some plus salt and pepper and sweet onion and southwest sauce(!!) I seriously wont mind eating that for one week straight. (But its 4.20$ for the above. EX) But I am craving for it RIGHT NOW >.<
( Before I turned herbivorous, I used to think that meat is the best food/dish of the whole wide world. But I am wrong.)


More outings soon girls!!(:
Qingyi + Denise(!!) Next Friday at Shokudo maybe?
Xinmei and Rebecca died when they are doing their school projs (Hate uni !!)




U take care. Will be here for u always my dear girl.





TEMPTED TO :
1. Chop my hair off into a bob/any boomz shorter hair.
2. Lashes extensions!!
3. Ajisen's fried chicken with Darl.
4. 3 piece kfc meal!!
5. Couple BBQ at M's house.
6. Shopping spree, without feeling guilty.
7. Camp at G's house with darl. (BUT I CANT!)
8. Night Safari on Halloween's Day with G and Darl.
9. Fly to Queensland to stalk the M.
10. GO AND FIND G and darl to chat with starbucks and chips!

Oh mann, my whole mind is filled with darl and G. IDK WHY.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]