Tuesday, September 22, 2009
YUPPS, there was this long weekend + one day in lieu.
I am proud of myself cause I am able to really utilise my time rather well this year and this 2 and a half weeks. (Oh well, diff people have diff opinions about utilising their time.)
I must thank some friends of mine who are there for me, enthu about our meetups and of course my parents, who really treat me really nicely and sensitively for the past 2 and a half weeks. I tell you, without these people I would really have ):
Xinmei
Rebecca
Thomas
Qingyi
My colleagues, Tiantian and Weiting
Not forgetting my parents:D
I will not elaborate on what I have done for the weekends, but it was not a really good weekend to me, esp after what had happened on Sunday.
IDK, I began to hate each and single one of my maternal side family members.
Their mouths are really wicked. & I think I really hate them.
One of my stupid cousin whom I have hated, should really just &*#69&^*$.
I think * thinks she is really great, just cause she gave birth to the first greatgrand son. But seriously, if we were to put it in a bad way. She had a shotgun. & this speaks alot about her character. & she may sign up for teaching. Seriously. This whole thing is going crazy.
I hatehatehatehate the people there, and I think I wont wanna go to my grandma house anymore.
You know whats the worst thing they said?
"You come mama house is cos your boyfriend is not with you, when he returns you wont come again"
I felt so sad when I heard this. Aint family members suppose to help one another, and not rub salt into one another, even if he or she may be saying the right thing, why cant he or she be more sensitive to others. If you are my friend and you say this to me, ok I accept. BUT you are a family member! Do you know how much you have hurted me?
Idk why, when Im over at M's, even if he were to not go over his grandparents for damn long a time, nobody has ever commented this. I dont care if people comment or gossip among themselves, but they shouldnt just shoot it out on my face!!! I dont know why, somehow I feel that Im really much happier when I am with M and his family, with his extended family (Although sometimes the things they say may be super *** ESP his ***) but I can easily treat it as a joke.
I think I got so angry by some people that I burst my eye vessel. As in really, there is a blood clot in my eye. Lets just hope that it wont spread further and I wont burst my brain's blood vessel.
I shall not comment much lest I offend more people.
& oh I permed my hair. HAHS.
Mummy kept asking me to change my outlook- So its either a rebond or a perm job.
I look quite ok, not used to it though. But mummy and papa thought that I looked more feminine. HA. Seriously, my hair aint in heavy locks, so it looks like Im a person with frizzy hair
-.- Okay maybe not exactly frizzy hair.
M love was so cute, he manage to get hold of a phone and called me while I was perming.
Carian: Baby! I am doing something and I dont want to tell you!!
M: What what what? Quick tell before you forgot ( -.- )
C: I dont want dont want dont want
.
.
.
.
M: You are rebonding your hair!
C: HEEHEEHEE, NO!
M: Curling?
C: YAH. Can dont scold me!
M: I will come back Singapore to scold you!
C: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Lolnessity. M doesnt like me to change too much. Other then put it on alot of weight looking a lill unrecognisable. ( I am so scared that M will freak out when he sees me at the airport, and go like EEEEE, I prefer your straight hair) BUT although permed hair can be messy and chui afterawhile (According to G) buttt, I think I dont mind curling it for like many whiles.
Another just-for-laughs.
Venue: At the hairdresser's
C: Mummy, I scared Mervyn dont want me leh if I perm!
Mummy: Must try ma, you still young can try anything before its too late!
Hairdresser: HUH! WHY two of them different opinions. Your mum want your bf to leave you ah, she dont like him huh.
Okay doesnt sound funny.
M LOVE IS COMING BACCK SOOOOON!(:
Gotta brainstorm what to get for him to surprise him HA.
Lets see.
I bought a super limited edition thingmajig.
Heard of Sea Monkeys? Seen the commercial break on Kids Central when we were wee little?
M and I wanted to grow it tgt, and I bought the last few packets in Singapore:DD (Er bought 1 only!)
Ok lets see, balloons, deco his dad's car/boot?
Deco his room?
I dont know ): Ideas please.
Alrightee, off to prepare for Children's Day Performance(:
Written by; ♥cariann