Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Whooo. 3rd day of the school term and I must say Im shagged. Okay shag doesnt sound right, for those who are aware of the right definition.
2 contract teachers came. I guess there is another intake for the year. Once in July and once in Sept. And apparently I dont really like someone already. (Im so sorry, but people who doesnt give me a good first impression will be condemned=x Oops. )
Crazy night with TPP teachers yesterday. Yanqi and Bernice. Ranted about school and what we have gone through so far. On the whole it was eventful, I mean certainly there were ups and downs during our practicum of course. Gossiped about Yq's colleague. Oh mann we are so mean. Girls will always be girls. Gossipgossipgossip.
PSLE LC this Friday. Down as teacher assistant for 2 classes. Oh mann, now I really hope I am able to split myself into 2 so that my job can be simpler:D
Oh mann, how I wish I can look nicer.
& I think my previous posts were so childish, and I couldnt understand half of what I was trying to say.
Written by; ♥cariann