♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIFFFF:D

Meeting Mengting after school for some starbucks.
Haven met or heard from her for about 2 months until quite recently due to her exams and so.
I am glad we are still the same. Late night phonecall(s) etc.
<33

Will have to be back tomorrow for Choir exchange at 730 to 2(:
Will I get to help them put on lipsticks + blusher just like how my teachers did in the past. Awww((:


I miss soup spooning with R and Xin! Although we just met last week, but I really enjoyed our soup talk plus gossips etcetc. Should I get a 3GS (which means pay $300 for the Starhub's penalty on top of the fee Singtel will be charging me, god-knows-what amount.) Or should I get the phone with my mum's to-be upgraded plan? Or should I not bother about this and focus on sth else. && I have checked, Starhub will not be ever carrying Iphones (I may be wrong about several years later!)


Am going to have to miss Clique's nann nightout):
):):):):):):

May be homing pretty early today since Mongs will be heading out with her friend(s)? tonight. Which means I may be baking some Molten Chocolate Cakes/Banana bread... Whichever seem easy to be created with our newly bought oven.
God bless my masterpiece yo.


Coolio. My instructor allowed me to change to gear4 and I drove myself home too.
Never ever felt so good on the road! ^.^


26th is just a night's sleep away.
& 930pm is just 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 baking time, some tv time + some light evening snacks away.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]