♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WHEEEE, received a sms from Bernice asking me to check my pac.gov about my pay advice.
I am so grateful that my pay comes in one month earlier. Which also means that I can stop eating myself and be more at ease(:

Thank you God.

M was suppose to go for a two days field camp but! He called me at 5am this morning, reporting to me that his field camp has ended. & I so totally thank God for protecting him, granting him safe and soundness(No such word I know=xx) & I thank God for giving me such a responsible and loving boyfriend, contacting me whenever he can, being with me whenever he can. & forever so understanding (98% understanding according to my loving-ometer^^) Thank you god for making this stupid field camp end earlier then expected(: Although he has to go over to Kranji for the whole day(Cleaning and scrubbing, no contact!): ) I still thank God for making Mervyn's life easiler as compared to him having to have no contact to clean sanitation, food and water. I thank God for M being able to have a good and nice lunch too, since he will be at Kranji camp and not outfield.

Thank you God.

Im blessed to have some goodfriends around me. During my tough times and when I feel so super insecure about them starting school, and may leave me due to their busy schedule. I admit that I was in some sort of depression the past few weeks, which are totally unneccessary. But thank you God for giving me Xinmei, Darl, Jae, Zhengxiang, Fiona, Gretchen and Mervyn. They may not be there for most of the time during my loneliness, but I still thank God that at my verge of giving up and crying, someone dear to me appeared taking the form of a sms or from msn.

& most importantly, for my papa and mummy who are always there for me. Typically these few weeks! Bringing me out for shopping trips, dinnering. & also their little acts of care such as getting me a cone of fattening icecream while getting one for my super aneroxic meimei(15,.4kg at the age of 5), get me some random drink I saw on the magazine. Fruittree Fresh Blueberry and Cranberry. Its through such acts that make me feel that Im loved by them.

Thank you God for giving me some conversation between me and some random coll in school when I was really feeling so down and alone.. Thank you for a next door partner whom is also in charge of choir, thank you for these 2-3 teacher whom always says hi to me(: Thank you for giving me an ok timetable so far:D Although I wanna be more involved in the teaching. But its ok. Thank you for giving me the opportunity that many people (out of the 21000) whom didnt get chosen.


I thank God that financially, emotionally, physically, someone is there to catch me before and during my fall. Though not all the while, but Im still grateful;D



-Off to play boardgames for contact time.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]