♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF!

Its been a long and tough week for me here. But its ok, NO PAIN NO GAIN!(:
Currently still counting some of my blessings^^

Parents coldwar for a day, made me super stress. I guess my dad is having menopause.(Dont laugh, guys can suffer from menopause too kays, and some sources even reported that when it strikes for them it is worst then women's).
Sister dont know how to see situation sia, go drop the icecream cone she was licking last night on the floor, dad got so angry and threw the remaining cone out of the door. It crashed against the gate and broke into pieces. After cleaning up my sister's mess he even went to the gate to clean up. I dont know. Moodswings?
I hate it when my parents quarrel. Cos' it not only affects them, they affect everyone in the family.

Was exposed to some slides during TTT yest. Mental health. The cause of children having mental illnesses is mostly when they have dysfuntional families(Divorce, massive quarrels etc) or when they encounter school bullies. My god, what if I am down with mental illnesses): Ok la, they didnt exactly quarrel, they actually have coldwars. So old le still play with snowballs.

I actually witnessed a couple quarrel some weeks ago. The guy would throw and destroy whatever he sees in his sight. Their children? Hiding in their rooms. I realised that there are rather abusive and violent people in my extended family, and that includes me.
Not only will I hurl vulgurities to that person, I would hit them. That occured to my mum and Mervyn so many times back. Thinking about that, really made me guilty. Cos' I tend to hurt someone whom is the closest to me. BUT aint we suppose to cherish and love the person instead? I dont know.

SO chums, if you wanna know if you are my goodfriend, count the number of vulgarities I hurled on you. That would do.

-Erms the above is just for laughs.
(Currently still trying to be a better person^^)
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]