♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, August 20, 2009


Some photos from nongnong ago (Erm, its a Singapore Idol joke. HA HA HA)

Cousin and me at Cousin Joyce's 21st birthday party. Childhood playmate Cong had grown taller quite abit. He used to be half a head shorter then me till IDK when his height started shooting vertically up. & now I think I am 1 head shorter then him. Gosh I look as though my neck is crooked):
My sister! 5 years old. Super skinny, refused to eat. Hyperactive girl ^.^
Look at the fatness difference.
YES, we are kinda addicted to Chinese Chess recently.

So far its 6 vs 2. Guess who is leading?

ME!!~~~
Potato eater M prefers playing international chess instead.
Playing with him is so much fun, cos I am always winning(((:
I can easily "fei jiang" or "Shuang bao jiang" him. & if you are wondering
how come he manage to have 2 wins HAHA. Its because I was studying for my BTT or watching my Ji Cunxi on TV LOR!! HAHAHA.

M will be so embarrassed/sad/??? when he sees this. HOOHOO!!

Messy room plus M playing the piano. Recent music piece. Cloud Smiles. HAH.
Extended family dinner with M. Helped his mum prepare the grilled salmon and asparagus+mushroom+tiger prawns+scallop.
Dinner was quite nice.
Loots from the science fair at Marina Square. We were each given 2 plastic piece and were asked to deco it. After which the scientist would put it into a toaster and the plastic pieces say 2 times bigger then what you see it shrank! AND WHALA(:
I think the M for Mervynee one is so nice(:
PSLE ORALS today. Lesson learnt.


Not doing anything is worst then being super uber busy.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]