♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, August 03, 2009

A series of stuff happened over the last week that made me plunge into series of shocks/depression/self realisation and etc.

Some of my friends may already have known whats with me, some may feel that its no big deal, some felt for me. Thank you to Chunnie for calling me up late into the night asking about me.

You are right, genuine goodfriends do not have to spend long time chatting/meetups to be goodfriends.

Chatted about a series of matters. Gossiped. Havent had a friend to really cry to except Chunnie and Darl. Genuine goodfriends I suppose? Thank you to G dearie, M and my parents. Not forgettting my dear Xinmei and Zhengxiang, whom out of the blue smsed me:D

My dear Mongs have been missing since weeks ago. She didnt reply my sms nor phonecalls. I suspect her mum took away her handphone upon Mongs receiving her Midyears results.
I shall just wait till she finishes her As. God bless Mongs dearie.


My BTT would be on the 18th. I should be studying for it soon! I really wish I can start my practicals like this Sept or maybe earlier:D Papa keep rushing me to get a liscense. Because he wants to get sth. I shall fulfill the elderly's dream fast ba. HAHAHAHA:D
Well I guess this would mean more Genting, JB, Malacca trips ba(: Just like what we always did in the past.

Xinmei, Darl, Rebecca, G, as well as many others would be starting school soon. Ooo.


May be meeting my ex colleagues back at Amkss this coming National Day eve eve. Hope its really on the eve eve, cos I may not make it during the public holidays itself=x


Merv the Smerf may be going off for his overseas training soon. HELPPPPPP):

Watched Hangover with M yest. It was a pretty hilarious show, includes a lill mature themes, like really, its my first time seeing bottom half naked guys(Nono, they aint hunky, of the actor looks kinda like Jack Black. LOL) & OMG its suppose to be NC 16! I would personally rate it as M18 and maybe M21 can!!! HAHA. & then halfway through the movie I told M that he loooks good in the dark. HAHA. He was sad.


I cant help it but hate you. Your attitude, your behaviour, your character. & I hope you can just go fly a kite and never come back.

Notes to self:
Rebond my hair (??)
A new watch
Laptop screen gel cleaner thingmajig.
Get a present for Joyce's 21st. (Pending)
Photos and sorts to deco my table:D
(Photos of friends and Smerf)
Cheongsua Farmville:D
Smartcard
Cushion for my chair!
CHEONGCHEONGCHEONG.
Outing with choir clique.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]