♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, August 30, 2009

First up, HAPPY 2 years and 4 months to my very special someone on the 30th.
Thank you for picking me up during my downs.
Thank you for teaching me how to love. (Though I am still not an expert yet and have tons to learn about loving, caring and cherishing someone)
Thank you for accepting me for who I am.
Thank you for your optimisium in almost everything.
Thank you for just being you.




I heart you <3

Helped M pack for his overseas trip. HAHA. So sad there aint enuff space to smuggle fatty Carian into the duffle bag.



Seriously, please take me along with you...



Lemon tea and cool blue drink for us(:

Western food to celebrate our fateful day(:

Went to shop for groceries. M bought me this Merci chocolate for Teacher's Day(:

(Yes I know I aint his teacher!)

If my memory did not fail me, Merci means Thank You in some foreign language. A very suitable gift for teachers indeed(:


Bought a mini blackboard to put up in my cubicle.

Mini ladybug magnets at some value shop. Alill contradictory. It went like $2.50 for 5 pieces in a pack. I was so despo to get magnets that Sunday and I just bought. AHH! I should not have allowed my desponess to get into the way. Could have saved $2.50 right. OH FYI, magnets are for me to pin up notices and etc in my cubicle. YUPPS(:





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED BOYFRIEND!!! (YESYES, ON TEACHER'S DAY!)


May you stay intelligent, smart, hardworking, super fillial to your parents and nice to Carian forever (:

HEEHEEHEE.

& dearest M you should seriously start putting on some weight, lest others would really suspect that I stole your food or deprived you from food leh. SEE what has army done to you! Bag of bones):


EAT MORE, I miss mushroom stomachee ):



Yupps, photos taken one day before. Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers in the universe(:

Was so happy to receive well wishes from friends like Kindee, M love, Bernice, Tiantian, Weiting, Sean, Rebecca. LOL. (Apart from student-teachers, and teachers of the school I am teaching, I seriously dont get why my friends are wishing me can!! BUT IM SO HAPPPPPY(:


& I got the most caring teacher award together with some other teachers in the school(:
Thank you thank you for those who have voted for me. I am really touched. Really.


& I felt so thankful and warm when those lill cuties approached me with gifts, it made me ponder, do I deserve these, have I done enough to receive something from you cuties. My heart melted that moment.
Led aces day workout and received good comments from the P, VP and HODS. Last minute joined the group which haven been practising along with us, and they pushed me to the front to do it. So I was like the youngest among all of them demoing to the students. I WAS VERYVERY scared initially but I warmed up after awhile. Seriously, kids are so young and innocent, even if you were to make a mistake, yes, there would be sniggers, but their memory span about that fault of yours wont last that long.
Teacher's Day Concert 2009(:


I will do more to build and strengthen the pillars of the future.

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]