Monday, August 24, 2009
Everything was ok, just that M's trip to Australia is coming soon. Daunting me like haunter. (HAHA, Pokemon character)
I aint sure how am I going to survive thru this 3 weeks, cos I have never left someone so dear to me for 3 weeks. & if you are wondering about the communications part, the answer is No, there is no way I can contact him for a total of 3 weeks. Seriously, any love birds would die with this fact. I told myself to be strong and independent, since Ive none to lie on except my parents. But really, whats the extend of support and care can my parents give me? If I were to cry they would probably laugh at me for being so dumb or too sentimental. Friends... I seriously dont know who to count on, since everyone seriously, have their own chums to hang out with. Who would bother about me.
Outing with sec sch clique can be considered a struggle to me.
They chose to put it that day for IDK what reasons. I dare not argue or even announce that I dont feel like going. (Seriously, who cares about me, I play such a minor role in the clique that sometimes my non-existent aint matters) My final weekend with M before he leaves for the foreign country with his fieldpacks and him clothed in green, yellow pixels. The only time I can celeb his birthday with him was also that stupid Saturday. But I fear. I fear hurting smses from unfeeling and insensitive friends. I shall not bother. They insist to be on that day. I shall just attend.
Somehow I have no energy to argue or participate in worthless activities.
Nobody cares how I perform anyway, since the limelight will always not be shined on my, but on the same group of raras.
Im very tired.
*Note.
I would very much wanna hurl some vulgarities in this post, but due to my commitments and etc I cant.
Would be selecting weaker students to stay back with me. I would like to help those kids even by reading English stories to them. As most of them have no one to read to them at home.
Lets count our blessings.
Written by; ♥cariann