♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, August 06, 2009

As August steps nearer, I feel more and more unhappy, depressed and all.


Nobody can understand how I feel unless you are in my shoes.
I felt so damn lonely out of the sudden, and this suck so damn much.




& sometimes I think that God is goood after awhile to those who are ):
Thank you Kindee for talking to me.




Im so bored that I started looking out for cars and what to buy if after I get my liscense. & my mum is taking driving with me! HAHA. She used to be driving in the States however after many years, and her forgetting to renew she got to retake. HA HA HA. That should teach her a lesson. & I will most likely do auto. My mum thought that it will be demanding for her to learn manual at her age, which means I should do auto too. My dad said sth about getting a car that can be both manual and auto. GOT MEH.


& I want a new phone!
I doubt it can. I have been changing like 6-7 phones for the past 2 years. Im not spoilt, just that my phone usually lasts 6 months to a year. Or sometimes lesser): Like my G900. HAIYAH.

Trying to read the last book of Harry Potter before the movie comes out! HAHA:DDD But the problem is whether anot I can finish that thick book within a year. I tend to lose focus easily. Im a bad bad bad influence I know.


And oh yest I was asked to make a mini speech/description about myself during CT. SO SCARY!!(:


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I enjoy being a farmer, esp when I see my strawberries, rasberries, rice, artichokes get harvested(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]