♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, July 09, 2009

Whoooooooooots.
Naughty, horrible me ponned Psy 101 Test today.
But it doesnt matter since 4 out of 5 will be chosen for the final grade. & this is the fifth^.^


My dear Qingyi is sick. & I hope she gets well sooon(:
Most probably heading down to school on Monday to meet Rose, Qy, Bear & D.
(I have not seen them for 5 days plus this weekend)


I guess I will be running alot between both campuses for awhile to see my friends and my 2 special ones(: Megabites someday alright?(:




Will be meeting Kenny gor for Nikon Mura tonight after not seeing him for say 6 months.
Shall look around for a decent router and laptop casing tonight too (:




Say, M is going to book out tomo at 10plus am after his battlaion run at Macritchie. Should I go appear there or so. (I hope I dont catch him passionately making out with other tankees! HAHA) Possibly lunching out at Iluma, or should I meet him at his place for his bath. You see, I cant possibly hang out with a sweaty tankee (Holds nose) & According to Sean (Former Armour Platoon Sergeant WOAH!!), there may be a promotion next month or so. So totally hope M will be promoted. BUT the increment in pay is only 30$. HMMMM.


I thought I lost my letter of appointment yest. Immediately called M's mum to help me check if its in M's room. Alright, she found it! (Careless me) And then I went , EH aunty that one is profession secret leh, you dont go see ok! HAHA! & she smsed my something back so cute. LOL.

&&&&&&&
I have the best auto mobile and reliable mum in the whole wide world.

I became crazy while waiting for my results for my health checkup. Those who were with me thru all these almost used a chopper to chop my head cos I was really too luosuo and whiney. I couldnt wait as I have to quit my current programme you see. & so I called Raffles Hospital for 1 week but they just dont want to pick up the god damn phone. Finally they picked up but they couldnt enclose anything to me! I got to call MOE for the results. I called MOE and they could only help send an email to the department to get my results. My mum (HAIZ) threaten me can. She was like "Up to you la, you dont want to go down to the hospital to get the result then up to you!" I felt so scared by her can. So I went down to Bugis to enquire for my results. In the end they couldnt give me any details cause they are not allowed to.

SERIOUSLY, THE PATIENTS SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHTS TO GET THEIR MEDICAL REPORTS RIGHT. LIKE HOW YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE HEALTHY ANOT!!!


Anyhow my mum over the phone KAOBEI the RH people and in the end they called me to inform me that Im medically fit. BUT at that time I was at J CO sipping tea with Mongs. I couldnt hear them properly. WHALAO. And I started doubting what the people said over the phone. (Im so irritating, yes!) Went home and get scolded by mum somemore. WHALAO. She was like, if you really hear wrongly then too bad, all I can do, Ihave already done it already, if you are going to spoil your own chances then too bad.
But nevertheless I received the email from MOE the next morning telling me I have cleared my medicals. OKAYS. PHEWS.

Okay, I shall go do my civil servant card this Monday or so.

My mum is firm/strict/fierce HAHA. But she help me solve tons of problems. I cannot live without her. WHAHAS:D



Roselind smsed me and informed me of my results for my super ZOMG difficult Microeconomies exam held last month.

Godsent result(:



I have many people to thank. Really. Although there are many things that I dont have. Yearn to have but no matter what I do also wont attain. But like what Qingyi said, I shld be thankful for everything. God bless all the good people on earth(:




Outing with Mongs 2 days ago. I wore my old JC uniform to look school-like. HOHO(:


Nice nice volcano ramen for me! & I kinda got sick of it. We always have ajisen ramen for our dinner=x CARBO! & yes, Im still the heavy chilli eater Carian. Not much changes <3
Mongs. HAHA. Dont see she small small. Her appetite is godlike. HAHA(:



The JC dudes. HAHA. All the best for your Midyears woman!(:

I am glad that although we were in different schools for awhile, we still manage to remain close(: HUG YOU MONGSIES.

Thank you Qingyi for unscrewing my blogggggy <3

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]