♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, July 25, 2009

Went for several rounds of slow jogg around M's house while waiting for his return from school. Yeppp, he went for TAG (Acapella group) to visit and see the improvements of his juniors.

I seriously dont get it.
Why do you have to go back to TMS right after you book out. Even after your 10k run, your entire heart and soul is still thinking about TAG. This morning, you woke up so early just to see them again.

Im not unhappy/jealous/whatever about this matter. Just that, I realised that I have gone back to your school far more then I have returned back to my pri/sec/jc/young time art class/last time swimming class ladalada.



Previous matter have allowed me to witness some nice things about my old/new friend(s).


Im a little excited/anxious about Wednesday.
Briefing/talks for Monday and Tuesday.
Outing(Dinner) with Darl and Jayne.
DARL~ Dont forget our date about ... (: Lets meet up again maybe next week or so yes?(: Lets both make the effort together! & Babeh can come if she wants ^^ & G, you kinda MIA. OR, I MIA? HAHA. Next week too ^^

M smsed to ask if Im making breakfast for him. HAHA
PUT RAT POISION INTO HIS PANCAKES!:DD


Went to Foo's restaurant with M's family to dine after fetching his brother from Seletar Camp who had some COC thing. & oh my, its the first time I tried roasted duck prepared in a fusion/western way. (Sorry la, I mountain turtle). & their pumpkin soup is heavenly;D

NOT FORGETTING all of us kept on ordering for extra brown sauce /mustard/special chilli sauce. HAHA, even Justin (M's bro) commented that we order more sauce compared to the no. of main course we ordered. HAHA. So funnny.

& BOO! I did not manage to eat my HD's Green Tea icecream last night ):





Things to note:
More formal clothes
Eat lesser!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]