♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Was looking through my old photo files. & I realised that time waits for no man.
Look, we have all grown up.
(In no particular order)
Look! Its Huijuan and I eating from the same speg. Those were the days. We are no longer contacting. & we used to be besties.

Nanxiao & I. We used to be close cause we were from the same OG in TJ in the first 3 months. This was taken during our 2nd Orientation Outing.
Mervyn and I, on the way to the airport. I had weird thin hair then.

Jollyn also known as meimei to me in Choir cos she is small(: HAHA. We grew our hair tgt(:

Mervyn at Bedok Interchange. Those were the days mann. He is so boney!


Esther Neo and I. Sadness. We used to be damn close.


Lol, letters from my 'fanclub' back in Secondary school. My gawd.


Choir clique and I called this the 'wedding photo'. Was wearing my choir gown plus Bry's blazer. HAHA. Slacking time before performing for college day!


Selina and I! My close budd when I was in TJ. She is real smart. Although she is super slack, she always performs well academically. My lunch buddy too!


My beloved darl and I. She was with me when I cut my hair damn short again=D


Liangyu! HAHA. Another close sis of mine in the past(:


Selina and I at Kuantan for Geography Fieldtrip during our times in TJ (J2)

We were doing calulations for the speed of river flow.


My beloved choir clique. & We dont really meet up anymore. HAIZ.

<33> HAHA! Motherly photo at East Coast Beach. (My family's fave hangout)


Yes. Tall vesus short. Shoooot me!


Those were the days. Everyone's hair was short. HAHA. And everyone looked skinnier(: (Wanyi is stilll damn skinny la. Followed by crow and darl. Im the fattest now!)



Felix! My deardear friend. Ever so nice and understanding. My bitching buddy about *, the school and the f***ked up system.


HEEHEEHEE <3> Kinda the limelight for our concert in 2007(:
Those times were one of the best. M and I aint tgt yet. But we were superrrr close. & everyone in choir suspected that we were together and so on. & how hard we tried to fight rumours. HAHA!

But in the end we got together like a few days before this concert. & I was glad because during concerts and competitions, choir clique is always close and all. We are always tgt. *Inserts big hearts please!*



O-M-G, these were the young and innocent days.

& I no longer talk to Jayne anymore):

But darl and I are still close and very sticky. HAHAHA:D


Chunnie pok, Heke and Me! Whalao love this 2 tons and manymany. Chunnie will be going to UK for 4 years. HAIZ. Heke taking dentistry. All the best you guys!:D


My dearest Xinjun! I used to crush him can! HAHA:D

So funnyfunny days.

Cute thing is, I always end up being goodfriends with those guys I crush.

Its a happy thing I guess ^^

Xinjun is heading to Dentistry too(: Jiayou!

& may be posted to Armour, so M and him get to see each other!

Guess whose shoes were these?
Suppose to study end up zilian. How to get good grades??? (But M did well in the end, unlike me...) M got into Accountancy and computing science.


Clique. MY GOD. This was taken so long ago on Sokfan's birthday.

Geee, am happy that we are still meeting up and all till to date! HAHA:D Met just last Sunday:D


I used to have a thing for Zhonghua uniforms. HAHA.


Apple and orange. My two other friends in classs.

Lost contact. Sad case ):


The sopranos!


Cheerleading with darl and Yuenmei(Leader)

Wonder where we found the balls to mix around with her and her friend, as well as other roudy girls=xx


Hey, you no longer practise beatboxing and flourishing as often already...


G Dearie, I cant any pics of you la whalao!!
Sorry if any of your unglam or ugly photos are here.
Memories...
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]