♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuition with Jarett was quite good yesterday, and I must say that primary school kids are really so much stress compared to the older generations(US) nowadays. He has me as his EMS tutor as well as another chinese tutor. Seriously! He has tuition for all subjects. Now now, I dont remember myself having so much tuition except for maths when it hit a low band 2 of 75. So lets see, He has tuition almost everyday.

POOR KIDS.

Met up with my primary school friend Qiuyu yesterday at AMKhub. Ate BBQ express chicken steak rice. It was super la. Hawaiian chicken steak with pineapple rice<3
Caught up quite abit, & she brought me to Jarett's house. Looks like everybody has grown up! Its been 7 years since I last met her.

Life is rather slow pacing recently.
I didnt go out with anyone.
I havent spoken to anyone except M on the phone.
I FELT DETACHED TO THE WORLD.

& Mongs havent been replying my smses. Maybe her Iphone died again.

On the other hand, I would be steaming and treatment-ing my hair at Chapter 2 tomorrow, while Xinmei will be cutting her hair(:
IM BOREDDD!):


I will be starting my teaching journey next week. God bless me.
Grant me unlimited patience, ability to get along well with young kids and my colleagues. Grant me the never ending perseverance, energy and faith in whatever I do.


Had a long talk with the very nice o wise Mr Tan (Principal of the school I RTed) Felt very inspired by him, his advices and guidance. & also thank you for having so much faith in me about the route I am going to take.

THANK YOU(:



Mani and pedi this Friday most probably with M's mum. I need to remove the dead skin and all which has been accumulated for ages=xx

M's battlion run at East Coast this Friday too: Earlier bookout and going for TAG practices.

<33
Trying out my lapptop's webcam. FAT ARMS! But dont care. HOHOS.
M is so thin!!

Sat dinner at Amara Hotel's Elements. Its been a long time since M and I went on a date. Yeah, for 2 months or so its always dining and outing with his family and all<33

Our fave codfish
Hopefully, spicy kimchi hotpot.




OMG TL's dad bought him a car!

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]