♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, July 30, 2009

TPP ended on quite an okay note. Mrs Sng went through quite an amount of tips and how-to-deal-with-naughty,distracting-kids. Although most of the time I was chatting and discussing with Bernice, Yanqi and Anna nonstop^^

Few of them commented on the last day of our course that I appeared dao and very serious and was quite afraid of talking to me initially. Partly because of the lill speech I made when we were asked to introduce ourselves. Soon after, many others started to quote me including Mrs Sng. It was sth about having good and bad teachers. & true enough many others agree with me, esp JC students. Oh well.

BUT IM FRIENDLY!!!!
-And alright since I have to deal with people often, I shall consistently put on a wide smile(:


My timetable for 2 weeks are rather good and spaced out. Hope I can get an even better timetable after National Day(: && oh Im down for Preliminary Orals for the P6es for 2 days. Met my cousin at the hall yesterday after having a word with the Principal. &&&& OOOO, I wish and hope that I get to be a co in charge of Choir.


Im rather upset that the staff here are not really warm and friendly, and usually Im left all alone with my lapp in the staffroom. Cleaned down my table today. It was a big spacious table and Im thankful for it. Everyone seems so busy. Walking in and out of the staffroom carrying books/worksheets/charts along with them. Really hope I get to teach soon.




<3 carian




Written by; cariann
[back to top .]