♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, July 12, 2009

MY VIRGIN POST WITH MR/MS LAPTOPEE.

I am still considering if it should be a male or female, although by default any female and non living object, like a table or chair should have a default 'female' gender. WHAHAHAHAS:D

Weekend was quite a goood one(:
First off, let me talk about my virgin journey to Mac Ritchie.
Kuku me woke up at 8.45am despite chatting with Darl till 3am. Took 132 and began my journey with a journey guide on my hand printed from the SBS website. AH yes, smart me got down at the correct stop (Mt Alvernia stop) and OH MY GOD. I dont know where is Mac R !! I find out how to get there with which bus, at which stop but I dont know where is the location. EG Left handside of this building or right hand side of that river. YOU KNOW YOU KNOW? Damn kuku. Called my dad and OOOO(:

& yes Mac R is situated directly opposite Mt A.
I walked towards the reservoir & happily decided to go track the trails of the tankees. I walked some 100m away and realised that I would be entering some forest/jungle if I proceeded. Somehow my common sense told me that they would gather at somewhere near busstops/somewhere accessible and not in the middle of a jungle=xx

I scanned across the resevoir and waalaa, I spotted 1 or 2 humans clothed with white tops and black bottoms running(Armour PT KIT) and decided to walk all the way to the other side of the reservoir to check it out. To my surprise I saw a carpark(Entrance no 2 to Mac R). I spotted 2 tankees (From their attire) walking to a car and assumed that their meeting point is somewhere near it. Nevertheless it was true! I stood under the sun for 1 hour before M the tankee was released. (I was the only girl there can!!) Homed, Lunched(:

M was damn funny. A bunch of his bunkees decided to get a psp since they were permitted to do so as they have passed out from their trades course. He told his friend to get him one as well. (Buying in bulks-> Cheaper!!) After M got his psp from his friend that very day, he then called his mum and asked her if he could get it. (lol) At first his mum was reluctant (WORRIED US, MEANS CANT CLAIM BACK $$) HAHA.

CUTE. My sister calls M's DS as chicken rice (Cooking mama game) and now M and I calls his PSP as duck rice. LOLLLLL.


& oh I so totally recommend Ice Age 2 3D!!(:
Its nice, and funnyfunny:D


Celebrate Ailing's Birthday today at Bugis' NYDC.
The food was good la. Slap those people that spread bad rumours about it. But my baked pasta was a lill too spicy. But the baked rices are goood(:
Happy us ended our meal with a mango cake from 4Leaves(:
I LOVE CLIQUE!(:


Yay, M's booking in time would be 2230 from today onwards(:

BUT.
His parents gotta watch xingguangbang then they cant fetch him today): Sadded. Left his place at 2045 and he wanted to send me home then go back to Gedong. But the cabbie dont wanna send him there cause he needs to go somewhere else plus I know its too far la. Anyhow M cab to somewhere near my place (KPE there) and dropped off. Anyway, my point is, I am so glad he manage to reach camp early=xx


Thats for now folks, will update again(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]