♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, July 06, 2009

I have a dilemma.
Something which most people cant help.


I have a problem, its called time management problem.
Nono, I can complete all tasks on time.
BUT I dont really know how to plan my time well so that all my important people gets to enter my 24hours.

The saddest thing is that, few of you understand.


I have been trying my best. But have you guys tried to understand me?
& I cant stand all those attitudes.
I just feel like not bothering about it anymore.







M's POP was great.
Aside from parking in the wrong carpark slot. Walking quite abit. Everything was great.


M's mum and I went there say 45min earlier to chop a place.
Chatted, shared green tea and almond biscuits.

Finally we get to witness our smart boy marching out from far (We know they are all hiding behind the fences say some 300m away). With his smartest coveralls and black beret with a rifle in his arms.

Oooo, he wore contacts for the parade too ^.^

Laughed at him while they sang a chinese patriotic song.
WO SHI NIAN QING DE WEI GUO JUN. ( M is a potato eater)

Some quick photo taking and badge presentation on his LPV.

After which we went for the viewing of the interior of his tank as well as refreshments.
Apparently, those refreshments are the army guys' dinner. LOL.

As usual, we get to see M beatboxing on the screen during some talent showcase <33



Dined at Matthattan's Fish Market with M and his mum.
Had grilled salmon and it wasnt nice.
Shrimp bisque and salad.


Sakae buffet at 3pm on Saturday.
Went to get a new phone with his phone.
LOL. She needs a phone with huge number display, good camera.
& she got herself a SE C902. or is it C907.
8.1 mp. ( I heard about some probs with that phone, but no choice.)




Went to the arcade and caught some toys and sweets ^.^











I dont know. I just dont feel happpy. Am I reallly just too problematic.
U know, I really hope that I myself can just let go of it abit. So that everybody can be happy.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]