♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, July 31, 2009

):):):):):):):):):

I feel kinda sad now.
My future is ruined.
Thats it.
HOW.


What should I do, and where should I go.
Somebody please help me!!!

Why did things turn out this way. I should have not been greedy. & accept fate.
Accept that fact. & not try ways to be out of it.
Cos eventually, fate will control your life and you will be back to square one.


I should have learnt from 3 years ago. & just accept who I was, and where I should be.




I have made another mistake. Again.






Editted at 8.35pm

Post is too sad. Yucks. Ok lets talk about something more fun!!

Yupps, I finallly going to go apply for a BTT date Whahaas.
Really hope I can clear it by early August, start contacting one of my mum's client who is a private instructor and start taking my FTT after my first few lessons. If everything goes well, I really hope that I can get to drive like say before my birthday(:

& thanks darl for agreeing to go down with me. BUT, we kinda of didnt plan much into it yesterday. So I shall wake you up at 1230 1pm to wake you up(:


& Oh Happy 2 Years 3 Months to you Mervyn.
(This is for yesterday)



& yupppps hope you can book out in time for Tag's competition.


Life and reality is so cruel.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]