♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, July 10, 2009

Bus to take to Mac Ritchie Reservior for me.

132.
Estimated 28/29 stops.
Estimated time 1h or hopefully lesser.

Yes, Im going to stalk 48 SAR guys tomorrow at Mac ritchie during their 10km run.

Was chatting alot with my dear darl <33
(Em so glad to) while researching for my routes. OOO.
Thank god for Uncle Ben and Zhengxiang for their help(:


I was telling few of my friends that I havent switch on my new laptop yet, cause I only wanna do that after I get my router and my new casing. (My laptop doesnt have a casing yet, and its still lying in its box.) So if I really were to use it, I wont know where to keep it again. Nono, not back into the box again! HAHA.
& lol. I kinda wanna switch on tgt with M by my side. HAHA^.^


I shld slp I shlp sleeeeeep.
But Im not sleeeeepy yet.


Clique outing postponed to Sunday afternoon. So I guessss I may have my mini bbq with M at his service balcony tomo night? Hmmm=/

Asparagas & Enoki wrapped with bacon(:
Hotdogs drenched with honey <3
Satays ^^
Perhaps, get some tips from darl to make gin cocktails. Whooo~
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]