Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Note to self:
Dinner with Kenny gor one day
rebond my hair (Its really getting out of hand liao my hair)
Meeting with the bitches(:
Icecream!
Try preparing the eggy sandwich.
Jog to sweat ^.^
face mask
MUGGGGGGGG.
Interview on Fri (Godd help!!)
Results are good - above satisfactory so far. Lets just hope it stays that way.
Mid term exams will be starting next week. I really hope I can pull through it and get my average 3.33 for this sem. Ah well, 3.33 is a B+ which is a 80%. How am I going to get a minimum B+ for psy and econs, english??
At this rate I can stop dreaming about getting my magna cum laude. I need a 3.5 (average 80%-90%) A and B+ at least.Shall heed G's advice. DONT COMPARE AND DONT STRESS <33
Bitches, Astons soon or sth. After my exams!
Written by; ♥cariann