♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, June 08, 2009

Massive hairdrop caused me to think twice about perming/rebonding after awhile. So darl you got to wait. NO HARM WAITING TOO RIGHT. HEEHEE.




Bought a hair therapy shampoo from Schwarzkopf after tendering my resignation letter to Subway (My manager lost my letter) and so after my trip to some army store to get M's nametag done at Beach Road we went down to Shaw Towers to yeah, pass my letter to the Assistant Manager there. Walked to Suntec. Leg pain ):



Went into Royce (Highly inspired by G's blog) & was looking through all the chocolates and went like, 'I will marry any guy that buys me Royce's Choc.'



Went over to Donut Factory to study with a couple of donuts and M got an iceblended amd jasmine tea. & this M go bluff me say go toilet, in the end run to Royce to get me melty melty champagne flavour chocs. WHEEEEEEE. Ok la, I marry you. LOL!(Shameless!!)






Fri, went to some Italian restaurant called Etna for dinner with his family.





& so we all decided to go for Icecream Chef (AWWW, Denise wasnt working there that day) and bought a pint home.
Honeydew with fruitloops and banana nut.
*Giggles* Is it pronounced as 'peen' or 'pine'?
& So I was having this stupid feeling thingmajig that I told M, which I think he wont be able to help much la huh. Its just complicated.
AHHH, my Re Entry Permit is with Ben Soh. You better not lose it!!
I will just wait till that time comes, I will withdraw a thousand or so and SPLURGE it like Ive never done before. Buddha Bless Me thanks!
Its tough tough tough. & would actually be a miracle if I ever get accepted. GAH.

1.Dont let me find out that you are actually lying to me.
2. Its not that Im petty. But I will remember what you have done to me.
Be sure that you wont get an invitation from me too. Too bad. Or who knows, you may not even survive with him till 2 years later. HA.

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]