Sunday, May 03, 2009
YO HO!~~The labour day weekend was rather a good one(: YAYNESSS.
First up was dinner at Xingwang Hongkong cafe to celebrate our 2 years anniversary w/ pasta and fish, crispy fish soup, milk tea and sandwiches(: It was quite a good night/dinner after not meeting for 4 days and the car ride took about 2h since it was jamming at PIE ):
M's mum and I went to pick him up that faithful day, and haha I was like discussing with her where should I hide the Ipod. In the end we planned to hide in under the front seat. & I said my " EH! I think I dropped something under the chair" crap. & M so didnt fall for it. OH WELL. The funniest thing was that M's mum stopped the car just for me to hop down to return back to the passenger seats to place the gift 100m away from the Armour School. DAMN FUNNY CAN.

Nice nice food!

Happy Mervyn and his Ipod.

Nice candles arrangement(:
Introducing the nicest onion rings in Singapore. They are the size of jade bangles, or when you are luckiler, even huger then that!(:


HUGEHUGE, YUMMY TOO!
DRUMROLLS!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YAY!
Thank you cliqueclique and M(:
Made popiah today. Thanks Momma for waking up early in the morning to do the marketing while the both of us took our own sweet time to wake up at 12 >.<

Kuku M!

M's!
And so we had popiah and speg today for lunch and dinner. HEEHEE. AND BYE! M gottta book in!):
There just gotta be people around me that is trying to make the world so messy. No wonder there are wars in this world, and not peace instead. If you are so good, do it, prove it to yourself, to the world! (Not me though) BUT even if you failed, I wont laugh at you like how you did it to me.
Thanks darl for the emotional therapy. SCHOOL TOMO. *Hiccups!* Bringing my chio Numnum tomo with lion softtoy pencil case<33
Written by; ♥cariann