♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Note to self:
Really should stop slacking at home, and study more.
Close Benjamin's door lightly.
Eat lesser.


I hate it when friends predict my results for me, or calls me a nerd):

In my opinion, other then studying, there is nothing much I can do in life.
Pak tor
Makan
Go bitching with friends (Usually the 2)
As and when after school hanging around.


I really hope I get to have a very good friend in school. Someone whom I can really rely on. Catch me while I fall. Cause my situation now is that, Im not allowed to fall, cos` no one there is really there to catch me.

TL, Rose, Denise, Benjamin. These are the 4 that are more then just acquiantances now.


Is it true that I dont trust people easily?
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]