Friday, May 15, 2009
I wish upon all the stars and rocks and moon and clouds that my dear will be fine. & please let her get it.Its the weekends again. I realised that I have been living for the weekends ever since Jan. TL thinks that I need to lead my own live and stop allowing people to revolve around me. I should be independent and I should live for myself. But how? He is the reason why I pick up myself to start all over again. Ok, starting all over again is not the right word to use. Son got into Dentistry. My heart is filled with happiness for her. O into Medicine. Baby got multiple offers, Dearie G (Im happy for you). R into aerospace and Xm Accountancy. I just gathered that people with ABC still hadnt gotten a placing yet.
Heard from a couple of people that there are straight Bs who didnt get into Biz, and refused to do SMU since SMU is following the American system, and that UB will be a better alternative for those who wanna pursue an American cert in Singapore, since we are the only School of Management from America located in Singapore that attained top 10 in the world. I guess UB and TJ is similar, they lack the branding and beautiful advertising, but yet they are reputable. OH well. Random thoughts. The thing that really upsets me is the fac that, right, no matter where you are you can always see super competitive people, who claims that they dont study, but ______________________________________________. Darl and G laughed like siao when I told them this. Ugly humans. That includes me, I dont deny. But I dont hide from others if I studied. STUDY THEN STUDY LA. WHY MUST HIDE. This is crazy. CARIAN HEREBY ANNOUNCES TO HER READERS THAT SHE STUDIES. SHE IS KANCHEONG ABOUT HER STUDIES!!! (:
Come on, how can you not study when you are in Singapore. SIAO. No doubt I still feel kinda inferior around some people. But recently it kinda make me realise that the kinda of people whom lies and make worthless claims that makes you feel damn inferior and worthless are actually those who are worst off or more inferior than you do.Read newspaper clippings, to help improve my Eng. Sent Shaoxun my wise old bff my essay to read and check out, I guess he is just trying to be nice and not comment much=x
Bff, lets webcam soon!(: Come, I shall put a photo of you here, to show the whole wide world your face.

You look uncle-ish lor!! HAHA (:
Written by; ♥cariann