♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, May 31, 2009

Done my journal, econs homework (DAMN TOUGH) and am gonna read through my textbook for my outline test for ESL407 tomorrow.


School is okay, but I keep having stupid thoughts in my mind. I keep feeling insecure, I am afraid that I will be abandoned. I dont know why.

PSY project due next next week I guess. Completed research for empirical articles. Just gotta get approved by Sugy.


Schools a pain, because I have to brain storm on what to wear everyday.
UNIFORMS PLEASE(:


I think I will miss Uncle Chew when he leave UB.





Weekend was ok with M booking out at 11.30am on a cloudy Saturday. Met at Outram and went down to Cityhall for Shokudo. Spicy Ramen, chicken chop with omu rice, fried egg with mushroom and cheese. Macha float.

YUMMAYES.


Went to his place for a movie, dined with his family, cherry jubilee by his dad. (Cherries with orange liqueur and brandy, simmered in high flames) G the alcoholic may like it ~ HAHA.

& I woke up feeling sick due to the curry his mum cooked I guess):

Thanks for the two boxes of Strepsils and a box of panaflu ^^
(Im so glad its not tamiflu)

Sick sick. And slept so much.




I always feel emo on Sundays):




BUT I WILL TRY TO BE HAPPY ALWAYS!(:


& oh, be a good platoon IC!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]