
UDON IS LOVE, Esp when its done by yourself!(:
Have been eating at home ever since I started school, ever since M went for army. A lill not used to it though, but yeah people say homefood helps you lose weight (Compare to outside food that is highly dominated with lard oil and fats): )Since Im rather free during non-tests season, I shall whipp up a few dishes for mysself. Nice pasta, western, grill codfish etc. My maid is too new to prepare consumable food>.<
My test week will end tomorrow with ESL407 test.

Swimming with Xm and R last Friday with R's PHD sister!! as well, suana-ed. Had fun. M's mum sent me to the train staion so that I can get a train to cityhall to meet M. BUT KUKU M instead of transfering to the Red Line from Chua Chu Kang, happily go take a train to the other direction, which made us change out meeting destination at Bishan. I mean he could have easily took a train(RED) 3 stops away change to Jurong East(Green line) and took a 5-6 stops ride to Cityhall. No he travelled about 10 stops and we ended up meeting in Bishan. SO SILLY HOR. Had pasta mania instead of soup spoon. Still HAPPY nevertheless(:

Nicenice apple crumble pie(:

Popeyes and mugging on Sat before going to M's for big family dinner.
YAY! I finally got my Lancome Miracle Parfum!(:



LOL!! GOT SEH RIGHT.

I wanna be a driver! ZOOMZOOM. But lazy me haven go do my theory tests yet. So lazylazy. Recently, TL's friend Calvin/Kelvin/Jianqiang? Idk. Was so nice to send TL and I home. Although it can be kinda scary when its just me and him left. THEN I feel that its so mafan. Then again its shunlu. Thank you la huh(: And oh its that guy who inspired me to wanna drive. AND HE SAID STH LIKE
"No la, girls dont have to learn how to drive la, as long as you found a guy that can drive"
.
.
.
"Dont be a road hazard"

How to lose weight you tell me, fatfat nicenice pancakes(: Courtesy to M's mum.

Studying is good(:

ESP when its the weekends and M is around me(: Im damn confused with what I want now. Accept or not?