♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Welcome to my old blog with my new blog skin ((:



I will officially be an uni student tomorrow. G thinks I am old. AWWW come on, you will be one too, someday soon la woman!:D







I am not looking forward to the new environment, friends, teaching methods and all. Most importantly, its the social problems that are hindering me real badly. I guess Im a hidden introvert. (DONT LAUGH) Im serious about it. I need time to warm up, get out of my comfort zone, start getting all hyped up and all.







Will be going for the first half of the orientation ONLY. Its regarding some briefing about the US educational system and all. Since its so different from the UK and Singapore system, I guess its rather wise to you know attend it, and pon the second half which consists of games and bonding sessions. Seriously. Whats the use? Can one find their bff equivalent within one day of bonding?







My mum had taken so much effort and time to persuade me to take up this route. The US system, and having to do it someone else, rather then following the norm. She brought me to have a talk with her this PHD friend whom is so PRO US educational system. The change of educational system is neccessary I feel. Maybe I am swayed by him=x I did not apply for any local as persuaded by my mum, Mr PHD. And I should be glad I got accepted out of the 30-40 that got accepted into BscBA at the University of Buffalo. (Should I be happy?) Somehow, I wanna be like my friends, following the norm (Prestige I guess?). But I guess my route has been planned long time ago by my family. I am still tangled by this US thingy because Im a citizen there. (Its their logic.) OH WELL.







I really hope I will be happpy.







I may wanna fly over to do my EMBA or even my final term (Honours) should it be neccessary.













Last Friday was quite a good weekend. Met my ex col Joy after a week of not seeing her. AWWW. Had some icecream at udders as well as much 'walk around without buying anything=x'

Met the tankie at Chua Chu Kang and went for groccery shopping after that.


Udders icecream is yumyum(:

M posing infront of toilet brushes.
Went back home without dinner. WHICH IS GOOD!(: Slept at 9plus=x

Prepared breakfast for the next day!(:

Nice garlic bread with soft boiled eggs(:

After breakfast, M had alot of energy to act beng.

While his poor thing ah samm gf has to fold his clothes for army):
AND THEN POOF. Its dinner time! Ordered Sarpino's pizza and baked penne with vege sauce. Quite ok I must say. (Refers to pizza only) Its slighly ex then canadian, nicer then canadian's pizza. Slightly cheaper then pizzahut, slightly not as good as pizza hut's pizza. Grilled salmon done by me too(:

Check out my chio Stich home slippers! We both have a pair each(: NAH SHOW YOU!(:


I realised we are always wearing the same thing. HAHA.

SEE! Same thing again!:D SMILES:D











AND I SO HAD FUN TRYING TO REJECT HIS UNI OFFER.


BUT MERVYNEE! I want you to get into NTU OK! And why you so stupid to reject NTU (DD) in the first place you crazy doon!): NEXT YEAR APPLY AGAIN!

I think M wanna cry le lor. (NOT!) HAHA.



"You love me then you must reject all your uni offers!!!" HAHAH! Then this stupid M snatch mouse from me. I ASK RATAETOOEE TO SCOLD YOU! >.< soon="xxxxxx"
But I will wanna go back there again, cause they gave me abundant cabbage (I dont want cha shu!) & tons of volcano chilli meat sauce(: YUMMMMAYE!

M with his new hair. He had much longer hair 1h ago=x
Chill out session at Gloria Jeans playing his DS while having Creme Brulee and Ice Peppermint Tea<33
Why play DS until like so stress sia. ANW, Diner Dash is fun!

When we got home we decided to do something cheeky, DAMN FUNNY. It seems like we are advertising for K Special and Alpens!

I have no idea why we bought so much of em these 2 weeks=xx
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you Clique! <333>

Past tense: 20042009

Sushi buffet with parents on 19042009(: M Love before booking in.

Nicenice handrolll!(:

At NYNY!

Colls(:


Bfff! HAHA. This is the legendary Shaoxunnies.




My one and only darl(: Where is G?

All the best for tomorrow Carian :D GO GO GO!(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]