Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Outing with the 2 women on birthday night. Auntieish-ly sat blatantly at the market eating tauhuay drinking sugarcane while bitching. Its heartwarming to say the same things your other friends are thinking as well, its nice to teach each other life lessons, its nice to have common topics, its nice to just speak whatever you want in mind. Lets just hope all these can last<33 And you 2 still owe me my present dont think I forget hor. HAHA. I owe gf one too=xx This week is quite nice so far with all the meeting up and happy times. I am going to be a student soon. In about 2 weeks time. I really hope I can meet up with my dear g and gf again, xinmei rebecca, mengting soon. I think our bestie thingy for almost 9 years has officially ended. I wish you all the best. I dont think we will ever contact each other as besties anymore. Its ok, lets just let things stay the way it is. I no longer want to be that someone whom you will turn to when you get into troubles. Just forget it. Come to realise this. I dont have a bestfriend. HA. So, who is the someone I can really turn to when I need help? Readily avaliable? Hair job soon. What should I do to my hair? One tone dye? Or two tones? Where should I get it done?(Budget please) & when? When am I ever freee? Endless Subwaying. Cant quit till dont know when. Might have to overlap a week with uni. This is shit la. Things to get before school starts:
A new phoneA hair job (Black roots showing like 1-2 inches liao!)
More clothes! (Sudden liberation from school uniform makes me worried. I dont have much clothes >.< )
Stationaries
Files and box files
Calender diary or some sort.
New urban male bag! Heeheehee. (Okok, this is not neccessary!)
Prepare myself for school! (Afterall its been 6months, Im kinda rusty.) Random thought: Xando Mushroom is better than the tomato one. But it still tastes quite bad=xx I just typed sth damn mean here. But decided to erase it, lest I offend somebody. HUAHUAHUA. Meeting with Clique later at T3 to celeb GF darl and my birthday<33 EEEEWW, and whats so good about subway sandwiches):
Credits: Ang Wan Yi ☺ (Again whoohoo)
Written by; ♥cariann