♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, April 06, 2009

I cant help feeling a little envy. Everyone seems to belong to a grp. A grp whom they always hang out with. Celebrate their birthdays, smsing them, do retail therapies with.

Ah I guess its the time of the month. The birthday month. One will start anticipating for something (Although we all know we are too old to really have a party, and who the hell have the time to plan one for you?)

At least for me. I always feel that I am the unfortunate one.
Actually one of the worst thing that actually occur is the fact that my boyfriend is actually nonchalent about it. So when I asked him what will he be giving me in a cheeky grin, all he could reply was "I dunno" and start looking sad and all, apparently, my birthday falls on a Monday, and on Mondays, armyboys do not enter the civillian world. Actually I could guess that the reason for the frown and tears welling up his eyes was probably due to the fact that he will miss me badly, and will not be able to be with me on my special day.

By looking sad does it you know, cast the whole thought aside, or change the subject? My dad once said that armyboys cant really be bothered about anything else, other then finding ways
to clean their rifles with the shortest given time. (This was said during his recruit times) And I guess he is probably worrying about cleaning his tank at the shortest possible time now.

I guess, when one has reached another part of his life, his or her priorities will start to shift.
Sometimes the person you use to say so much I love yous to, does not equate to your top priority.

I know, I should very much cherish whatever I have now, and carry everything on my stride. I feel so sorry and sad for O and some others who have boyfriends in the OCS. I salute the guys for entering it, but feel damn sympathetic for the girls. They wont have to suffer that much if their guys aint that ambitious. Good example will be mine, opting out of OCS. I guess thats quite sensible? But I believe there are both sides to the coin.

All I really hope as part of my birthday will be to gain admission to UB. Its super competitive and I am worried.

And pardon me for being materialistic, I really hope I can get a new phone, redye and highlight my hair as well as a NUM bag:D I doubt I will get any from the above. Its too costly. But it wont kill to have a wishlist right ;)

Credits: ANG WAN YI :)
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]