♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, April 18, 2009

HOHO! I received 3 presents already(: Came as a surprise! I am quite happy(:

The first was from Hafiz bro(Subway colleague). Its not opened yet though. Met him last Thurs for a meet up after not seeing and working with each other for 2-3 weeks. Had Kenny Rogers and caught up like alot. Bought ice tea and started sitting anywhere that was allowed for us to chitchat. Wonderful time(:

Friday. Went over to M's place to prepare Japanese Food with his mum. Had Tempura, jap curry(cooked by me >.<), sushi and sashimi from Sakae, miso soup as well as grilled salmons(: YUMMY! But OMG we waited till about 10plus before we get to eat. M love booked out at 9plus pm. I was so worried because I didnt receive any msg from him since 11am plus): But nevertheless he still booked out(: I bought his mum a small lil Guess bag for her birthday and bought myself the same one but in a different colour. AND YES! I bought it with the company of Mengting my PAE gdfriend. His mum's birthday is 3 days after me o.0 but she will be heading to Hainan Island for some qingming festival thingy so she opened my present yesterday. Before I had given her my lill gift she gave me a plastic bag and "NAH! Happy Birthday Carian!" I was like HUH! And I went "Aunty I dont like you!!" Hurried to M's room and pass her her present. LOL! Damn cartoon. We both hugged each other and wished each other Happy Birthday. LOLLLL!

M love gave me a lill cute surprise by playing a game with me.
He folded 16 heart shaped boxes for me. In it was filled with different love coupons<33>It was darn sweet cos it was done in camp. It kinda make me believe and feel that he really do miss and love me even in camp(: Thank God for M.





Went Tampiness 1 and bought a shirt for M today(:







Happy faces (:


Nine west bag from M's mum, Guess bag for myself(: W980 from M ((:

I love it when we turn on the speakers to its blasting mode and start singing out loud out our favourite songs together.


Gotta bring back half a cheesecake from their fridge tomo. Some citigold cake his mum had. Nobody is gonna be at home so they gave half to me.
Sending M love to camp at Gedong after Bday celebration with family.

Would be getting a matching Guess wallet and Bombay Sapphire from the duty free store when M's mum is back from China. Teehee!

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]