Monday, April 20, 2009
HAPPY 19th to myself(:
Now lets see, I think I should really have some resolutions before I officially announce that I am a year older. Scary huh. No choice, everyone have to grow up eventually. You, you, you and you! Everyone(: Oh thats lame. HAHA!
(I think I should really be serious about this resolution part as I really should be determined to carry out what I believe and want.)
1. A magna cum laude (Honours with great praise) at least for my BscBA.
2. Be conscientiously revising and absorbing new knowledges when imparted by my lecturers.
3. Be a better better daughter, girlfriend and friend (Attitude, temper).
4. Stop being so stingy and really should start knowing when to spend a lill(:
5. Stop doing last minute work or revise then start crying few hours before the test): NO MORE SUCH NONSENSE!!!
6. Stop feeling inferior, low self esteem. And believe that I am a fortunate girl.
7. Do not allow jealousy to be part of my emotions.
Do not be competitive. I study for myself, and not to impress others.
8. I need to lose some weight! At least 2kg. This include watching the food I eat, exercising with M every weekend. AHHH!
10. To be a good and understanding girlfriend throughout M's army days.
Special thanks to:
Early bird GF darl (11pm on 19/04) YOU FUNNY FUNNY DARL!! *HUGS!*
Bryan Lim (12.01) AND WHY ARE YOU NOT SLEEPING IN CAMP!?=xx
Xinmei budd! (12.02) LETS MEET UP SOOOOOOON!
M Love who called. (12.04)
WHY AINT YOU ASLEEP AS WELL!
Ester (12.08)
Felix!! (12.10) OI! YOU ALSO NOT SLEEPING!!
Mings! (12.16) MEETING YOU SOON!!
Hafiz bro (12.20)
Mengting!! (12.38)
Jayne (1.02)
Huijuan (1.54) WHO CLAIMS SHE IS THE FIRST TO SMS! LOL!
Xiumin! (8.25)
Chunnie pok! (8.49)
Sandra Wang (9.04)
My G love <33(9.08)>
Siala, its so touching to know that your friends remember your birthday.
Em currently undergoing this diet plan. Its to eat this special K cereal thingy. Whereby you replace 2 of your main meals with the cereal thingy or anything that is K Special related. They say we can lose up to 6 pounds (About 2.5kg) in 2 weeks. So how?? No harm also hor. HAHA.
Heading for lunch at Waraku Pasta with my AMKSS Colleagues. Will also be meeting G and GF later <33>
Guess my other birthday will be liddat for next year as well. As long as M is in army. But its ok. I will be happy. I think. Anyway I really wanna thank G, for like being kinda enthu about celebrating with me. I mean, its damn sweet la. Really. And GF too. Thank you.
My maid is going on strike for some reason. There is a funny story behind it. LOL! *Laugh laughs*
I will be maidless for about 2 weeks before the new one comes in. OH WELL. I must help my mum do some housework as well.
I wanna get more clothes for sch! Stationaries. Meanwhile, I shall jiayou in earning alot alot alot alot of money!:D
Pay day this Thurs(: MOOLAH MOOLAH HAH!
Things to note:
28 April Orientation
4 May School starts. CHEONG AH!!!
Edited: Special thanks to:
Elakaya
Bojun
Alynn
Kindee
&
Thank you Shaoxun for the yellow cardigan
Ronnie, Joy, Jae for the nice bracelet and carebear!
& something bitchy from Hafiz(:
Written by; ♥cariann