Saturday, April 11, 2009
And so M booked out at 1730 on Thurs and we dilly dallyed till about 9 before we ate at Long Beach(Dont go). We had shark's fin which is miraculously nice, seafood and drinks. Afterwhich we went to the HK cafe to have our dessert. Over there, M met his friend,a bbxer, whom was doing some night performance. He came over to our table for a chat. And his bro showed him some quality flourishing. The night ended with a high note at 12 in the morning.
While on the way home, we started molesting and seducing each other on the car. Maple and me were like touching each other's thighs and calfs, while the guys are busy protecting us from each other. LOL!;D
I spend my Fri cooking lunch for the 4 of us, Initial D, sleep and more sleep. We didnt get out of the house except for some running. Yups, 7 rounds around his compound, and thats about 3km. Whoots.
Will be heading out for the OM Competition soon. Bringing M along with me to expose to him what the prestigious OM is all about. Having been their co teacher in charge for 1-2 months. I sincerely hope they will clinch the top few prizes(:
I am excited for E, though I know we roughly know what it is. But its damn cool la ok!
The weekends always passes so fast, unlike the weekdays. SO UNFAIR): *Pouts*
I am worried for the results.
Written by; ♥cariann