Wednesday, April 08, 2009
AND Miss Tham is a lill happier yesterday cause of the extensions. At least I know I wont be jobless till my uni term starts<33 Oddessy of the mind with the kids. My last prac with them before they face the judges this Sat. All the best kids!(: Breakfast with the adults. Our usual topic was about r/s, marriages, fun. Hardly about our profession. Somehow. And they are part of the reasons why I got influenced and wanna settle down soon. Its inappropriate for me since I am much younger than them. The power of influence yo? But anyhow after speaking to a few others, yes, I am not ready to settle down anytime soon too. At least not in the next 5-6 years or maybe 7-8 years. Studies is the word. Concentration and girlfriends<33 are the other two.
I believe one may see the value of freedom once they are tied down, so why dont I just enjoy it first, enjoy the feeling of doing whatever I want and roaming wherever I want. Unattached to burdens(: I feel happy knowing I will be a tad more affluent (Financial wise) after tomorrow. Which means I will be doing some retail therapying real soon. Shopping anyone? > < And just something random, I thought M overspent please when I saw his acc the other day, then I was feeling a lill worried about our expenditure, in the end he told me that his pay will be in every 10th, and he was only told like a few days back. So yay. *Jumps around*
We should go to markets and hawkers. Save money yo... I cant help it but feel damn lonely again.
Written by; ♥cariann