♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AHHH Damn, I feel upset again.

I think its the pride and super low esteem that I have ever since I dont know when that caused me to be so filled with agony plus, I keep having the thought that I cant talk to anyone about this. Yes really, nobody. At least I think I havent found someone whom I can talk to about this yet. And even if I did, its just addressing the issue on the surface. The roots havent been plucked out nor destroyed yet. I am aware that I will be in deep shit if these thoughts continues. So how do I help myself feel better?

Aside from that.

I was checking out Tiff and Co, and was researching to find out why does this brand cause so much mountain out of the molehill, ahh yes, Charm Bracelet I see. Its pretty, but rather ex (About $200+) for a bracelet made up of 925 silver. Consumers are paying for the brand I guess. And I just realise that G has one, some col have em too. GOSH. I think I am too slow in discovering chio things >.<
http://www.joytiffany.com/tiffany-bracelets-c-2.html

And yes, I again, found a phone I really like(:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/w508?lc=en&cc=sg
Its a SE W508 Walkman phone.
The reason why I like it is probably because recently I kinda have a fetish for clam phones o.0 And hell, the phone is selling at about $700plus without contract. AHHH! I have no contracts to renew >.<

And another cute thing has caught my eye!(:
http://pics.livejournal.com/wyelinlovesyou/pic/00016bp4/s320x240

What a chio bag!! But if I am not wrong it costs about $180plus. AHHHH!

Should I like throw in my entire month of pay just to satisfy my unwanted needed. Or should I like wait for these items to drop from the sky=x (I know you guys will be like, ask your bf to get for you la! YA LOR I WANT LEH! But he only have a pathetic amount of pay. If he is some son of a CEO, thats it AH! HEEHEEHEE.) Then again... NVM!

CANT WAIT TO START SCHOOOOL SOON!!

Em still waiting for the letter to slowly sail from the US.

I am not looking forward to my birthday because I know I wont have sucha good birthday like before.

I miss
Guifeng Darl
Mings
Wanyi
Yeeling
Ailing
Sokfan
Gretchen
Wanling
Esther

Heke sonny
Chunnie
Felix
Xinmei
Rebecca
Mengting
Hafiz bro
and not forgetting M love.

I want these people to celebrate my birthday with me *Whines whines* plus my teaching col. Joy, Jae, Shaoxun and Ronnie<33>

ML& WC o.0
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]