Tuesday, April 28, 2009
<333 Back from my orientation and movie date with G.Random facts from the UB's resident dean in Singapore.
Dean: " We dont call our teaching staff in UB lecturers, we call them instructors. Because many of them are PHDs. Calling them lecturers is actually degrading, because in the America lecturers are low designations. "
Carian's thoughts : "O-M-G, MUST THEY BE SO????"
Some guy: " In UB, we are a public (Local) university, You can relate me to the PE department in-charge like those you see in MOE schools. " My gosh, must they be soo???
And hence I conclude from the first half of the orientation. UB doesnt enjoy being related anything to do with the Singapore system. They are purely doing it in the American way. Talking about freedom, how much they regard personal privacy regarding results, information and all. (I thought only the students will want to have nth to do with the Singapore system. OH well..)
The dean spoke much about students having the rights to sign this consent form to prevent the school from disclosing any academic related results to our parents. AND HAHA, I signed the consent form NOT ALLOWING THEM TO DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH MY PARENTS =XXXXX
Unlike the Singapore system. A lill a lill then show report slips and cards. Stress. And it seems like many of us wanna fly there halfway or for the final year/term/sem to the UB campus to continue our studies there.

See you soon pretty pretty school(: 17 again with G love. The show was quite funny, and pornno. Like I cant believe Zac actually talked about sex, and ladalada. HE is really a very good actor. Go catch the show. Highly recommended by G and I (:

Crap! I think Im gonna dream about him tonight. HE IS SO CUTE!!! Reallyreallyreally!(: Sushi with G at Nikon Mura, chatted, home <33
Last day at Subway tomo. Second last day teaching. I think Im gonna miss everything after awhile. Afterall its been 4 months. Yikes. Time flies huh.Went to shop for M's present today. Got him a Apple Ipod Nano 16 GB with G.
Hey baby love, thats close to one month of my subway's pay. You better treasure it well. Although its just a nano, and not a classic or itouch ( G keeps telling me a nano is good enough for an army boy like you, go and scold her!! <33 ) BUT I hope you will really love and treasure my special gift to you for our upcoming 24months this Thurs <33
Written by; ♥cariann