♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yest was Mervyn's POP. Paiseh, photos not uploaded yet. And I am not sure if I am allowed to blog abt em. OK, I think I can blog abt POP, but I cant post pictures ba, or maybe I can. HMMM. Lets just do without the photos ya? For now(:

Rushed down from AMK at 1245 to Pasir Ris by bus 88. ( A cool 1 hour plus ride. WOW ) and reached on time. Met up with mama and gor and sat the Tekong bus. Basically, its just a usual bus you take during school excursions and everything=/ Took a fastcraft(ferry) and arrived at Tekong. OK LA, not as run down as you think. Maybe its cos we were at the admin block, I mean who knows how the forests and all look like. Nobody knows except the recruits themselves(:

The wait was ok, as I was chattting with them most of the time. (Mervyn, its so not boring ok??!!) And yeap after awhile we can see recruits marching into the parade square. I have to say that most of their marching skills are impressive, as they were only trained for like say 2 months? But of course not every company is so zai la. HAHA! The best is still the legendary ninja coy!
I have to say that the whole parade thing is rather impressive and heartwarming. Most of the people there were parents, many girlfriends and some siblings. ( Gotta control traffic flow, hence each man is only issued 2 tickets, but we manage to get 3(: ) The BMTC roar is the cutest, and even their throwing of hats thingy is also rather impressive. Like they will take off their hats and put it criss cross infront of their chest, expressing graditude for coming that kinda meaning, and they suddenly just toss it into the air. GAHH! Heartwarming(: U got to be there to get what i mean:D

And oh, there is this part whereby parents get to help their sons put on their hats. M asked me to do it for him. Took pictures with his hat, each of us taking turns to. His mum ask me to plant a kiss on his cheek and take pic. LOL I DIDNT. SCARLI get confined. But anyway, just when I was about to put it on his head, I walked to his photographer mum and like:
Carian: Auntie, you do it for him please.
Auntie W: No la no la.
Carian: Nono, you are his mother, you should, please.
I passed her the hat and weny to take over the photography job. Well that ceremoney wont be called "Presentation of caps by parents" for nothing. I cant be that selfish. Or rather, M, dont be angry or sad I didnt put it on for you. Afterall blood is thicker then water. You mum shld do it for you. As for me, I should put it on for my son if I ever have one. So dont be disappointed ok?(:

Waited for awhile before we get to sit the fastcraft and all. S coy is the second last to go. But we are infront of scheldule so not so bad la. Then there is this sergeant going around interviewing people "just for laughs". Entertainment. His coy sabo him to beatbox. And omg! Tekong's parade square sound system is so good. And when he beatbox, everyone looked at M and cheered. I was like tugging his mum's arms and went like "He is my boyfriend, he is my boyfriend!" Then she was like "He is my son he is my son!" LOL damn funny. Even his bro was impressed by him. This is the first time I hear M beatbox so well. I am not joking. He must have improved quite abit. I dunno how though, bb and jog at the same time?

Anyhow, I am so so so so PROUD of my man. He has done his family and me so proud. Surviving! Passing every round of tests. Bagged a silver for napha. Did quite high for live range. Passed BMT, SOC. Did damn well for As too. What an overachiever(In a good way!) for a petite dude like M. I am sure anyone related to M is very proud of him(:

Sth that rings in my mind after he performed.
Sergeant using mic: Good performance, and you are?
Mervyn using mic, ponders for awhile:I am private Mervyn.

No more a recruit. But a private now.

Dined at coffee club with his mum and him after we got out from Tekong. Piri piri chicken, fish bites(not the froozen kinds), mushroom crepe, ministrone, 2 drinks for both of us. Blisssssssss(: Went home to get him soaked in detergent. (M you were damn smelllllllllllly yest!!!!) Went to my place, slept damn early and woke up with M by my side, sent me to school(: And I am in school now. HAHA:D
Endless Mervyns for 1 and a half weeks and then back for army. BUT ITS OK M! Dont be sad. We are here to support you!:D

On a side note, the trip, lol, change and change, and in the end we are going to Hongkong~ On the 16th 6am. Who wanna come send me off leh???(: Will be back on the 20th, say morning:D
My pre-honeymoon!(:
Just a side note, we are going to celeb our 2 years anni in 39 days time(:
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]