Sunday, March 15, 2009
Photos time(:
PS: You can find many makan pictures as usual. That explains my fatty cheeks and everything. I am obese. HOW?!

Picture taken at the Singapore Immigration, the day we go and collect M's passport. Like 1 week before the trip > <

We headed for Seoul Garden's after that. It was damn ex in my opinion. I guess I wont go back there any time soon.

And then it was his POP a few days later(: First up when you enter the ferry terminal you will be greeted by this!

Seriously, if me as the gf feels sad about this, I think NS guys will feel worst when they book in everytime. HAIZ. It reads "BMT its not what you have left behind, its what you will gain days ahead."

The first few march ins.

They look good;D

M, waiting for us patiently in attention.

Me with his hat(:

M with his mum. He looks sad? Gosh. SMILE!!

M with his brother(:

The zilian couple!(: Notice my visible colour G!!!(:

The happy guys who have graduated! No more a recruit(:

Their last cheer as a section.

Picture taken at Coffee Club(:

M eating. HAHA. I tell you ah!! Cofee Club has damn damn damn chio Piri piri chicken okays!:D


Sakae the next day~ Oink!

Shokudo the next day HAHA! Curry Katsu rice, Asparagus with Bacon, egg with crab meat! Rosti with curry.

His bro. Late night supper with em at 1-2 am. Notice that bottle of volka and cranberry > <

Speg done by his mum with Marks and Spencer's sauce. The sauce is not nice though. taste too healthy le. Dont buy from there!!!

Lunch with M at TCC. Its our first time there. And I guess its quite a good experience. But the price is abit costly, which I dont really like.


Salmon welldone with Speg and spicy roe sauce(: Its nice. Really. 3.5/5 stars! But in the menu its half cooked de la, you can ask for welldone salmon(: Lesser risk from Hepetitis as well):

M with his Lasagna with Chicken, turkey and bacon. Not as nice as my speg though. Boo.


Supper at the budget Terminal with my family and M. Mum has to send a maid back or sth. So we just eat sth there. Wanted sth light but we ended up eating grilled salmon fish(me), grilled dory(dad), fish and chips(M), silverfish fried rice(mum), frenchfries(sis). HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU TELL ME!
And lastly, M with his fish and chips. Chomp chomp(:

After food, mummy and papa asked me to go weight myself at some weigig machine thingy at the airport. Its for visitors or departure people to weight their luggages la. AND YAY. With shoes and food in my tummy I am still lower then 50kg(: WHAHAHAS. Thats gd I guess for a glutton like me.
But I guess after the Hongkong trip I will be over 50kg. DAMN. HEEHEE.
Written by; ♥cariann