♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, March 02, 2009

Came to work with a tube from fox, covered my excessive skin(shoulders, arms...) With a black hugging half jacket. And my colleague said that my chest looks wrinkled. And adviced me to apply some collagen to my chest. GOSH. I immediately replied: Does it look like I breast feed or sth then wrinkled. LOL.
I guess it must be the little weight Ive lost. YAY IM 47(: But shall not go into the details. Maybe I should just you see, do somemore stretching. Or maybe apply collagen to my chest. GOSH. I immediately replied: Does it look like I breast feed or sth then wrinkled. LOL.
I guess it must be the little weight Ive lost. YAY IM 47(: But shall not go into the details. Maybe I should just you see, do somemore stretching. Or maybe apply collagen if it helps. Or maybe I Look too fair thats why it looks wrinkled?!?!

Today is our 22months(supposedly), and we are spending it distantly. We are having a long distance RS): BOOHOO. I dont consider Tekong as part of Singapore=/ Anyhow, the next time we meet will be the day we get our results, or maybe one day before. I think I will most likely stayover since his place is so near TJ. OH well.

Just Spoke to my Coll Jae. Apparently she and I were in the same boat, but hers was like, like several years ago. Sucky Prelim results, as in really sucky. But lucky enough to do better then many others I dont know why. (LOL) And she got BBC for her As. To many BBC is lousy la, but if I can get BBC I willl be DAMN HAPPY ACTUALLLLLLY. This shows how desperate I am seriously. Anw, like what Joy had said: When God closes a door, he will open another one for you. I hope it will have a good scene after I open that door(; Have faith Carian!(:

And I was talking abt my ideal wedding to Son just now. HAHA. Allow me to just rant. HEE.

As you can see, Carian likes to be different. Therefore I think I would like to have an open concept for my wedding:D Being a fan of certain shades of blue, black, grey and lada...The theme will be you know abit coral-ish. Therefore the entire wedding will be blueish, whiteish, sandy colour, ALL SHADES OF BLUE!!!:DD And then you know, all the plates and bowls are in the shape of seashells and is shiny white. And the towel is luminous blue that kind???? :DD Still consider if it shld be buffet style or banquet style I shall consult my advisor Ms heke. HAHA! AND AND AND. My sister will be my flower girl, and my closer friends will be the petal throwers and dry ice people, and lada. And there will be this powerpoint slide featuring all my pictures with my husband(I dunno who yet!) HAHA with Locus Iste accompanying the slides.. And maybe get all alumnis to sing during the wedding. Like those songs we sang before. HAHA. Like AMOR, Guitar song in Spanish or Italian!! I FORGOT. MATA and blahblah. HAHA:D WAIT WAIT. If I wanna have this choir thingy, then I must make sure M is my husband otherwise if I get a husband that doesnt know whats a choir, or doesnt appreciate singing, then it will be me and the alumnis singing. Then my husband singing down there eating his sharkfin's soup. HMMM. So lets assume everything goes well and M is my husband ok?! Then maybe Ryan And M can go have some Beatbox duet. HAHAHA. AND IM SO GONNNNA MAKE SURE ALL THE FOOD IS MY FAVE!!! Like no yam paste for dessert! Sorry Oli if you are going for my wedding. NO YAM PASTE FOR YOU HAHAHHA.
It will be like creme brulee, small tiramisu cake, mango pudding with tons of mango chunks, ben and jerry's icecream?? LADA LADA. NONONO Mango sago, yam paste): AND THEN the cold dish will have sushi, jellyfish!!, prawn salad, dunno what and dunno what, MUST BE MY FAVE!!! And oh, sorry to say I wont be serving abalone, cause I dont like it! And maybe no Shark's fin soup. HAHA. Instead it will be Lobster Bisque, tangy tomato, Tokyo Chicken, Mushroom soup that kind!! HAHA:D
Told you my wedding is different le. HAHA:D
And of course there will be eh broccolis and asparagus dish(: Salted Chicken. Grilled Cod fish. Teriyaki Salmon. Fried Udon(NO SEAFOOOOOD) (: Sounds kids/teenagers friendly hor the food?(:

AHHHHHH, Why am I dreaming again. In my own world again siaszasxsx.

And oh you realise that although I want this and want that, but my wedding wont cost that much actually. Im trying to keep it a less then $500 a table kinda budget. (Hotels nowadays do it at 6-700 per table or even 800+) And ya, the food that I just mentioned wont exactly cost alot. Surely lesser then tables with shark's fin, abalone and whatever. So before anyone thinks that I am such bitch or whatsoever, yeah, I am not an unreasonable woman, spendthrift and whatever. I think before I execute sth. And oh, I wannt serve 2 desserts:D I usually enjoy the dessert part more then anything:D

And I hope M agrees with this plan(;

MY GOSH. IM SO CHILDISH TYPING THESE! HAHA.
Written by; cariann