♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, March 01, 2009

And yep, went for my first tuition class yesterday. Its pretty ok. Hate the fact that I have to you know, give half to the agency for the first month. BIG BOO. So people out there, please intro more kiddos to me please(:

After tuitioning I went to meet M at Plaza Sing MRT line, as he went to get his passport renewed with his brother at ICA, and so his nice mum drove me over to Hougang Ave 4 for tuition all the way from their place. AWWWWW.. HAHA. SO nice. Looks like they really die die and super determined to go Taiwan/Taipei whatever that place is. And yeah I kinda trying to save money for some shopping there too.
And oh went to pick M up on Fri at Pasir Ris. M, me, his parents went to eat at the coffee club. And god damn, the Peri Peri Chicken is damn CHIO. And I drank this Tiramisu coffee thingy. It really contains alcohol PLS. CHIO!~~ Heart to heart talks and sleepover<3>

And yes, back to me meeting him after tuition, and he surprised me with a blue rose and a pocket dessert. And he said its for our 22 months anni (Feb does not have a 30th but yest was the last day of Feb) So it means by logic tomo is the actual day! But its not the 30th and M is going in for armyyyyy. Well must be the previous post he had read thats why he liddat. MAYBE?=/ And oh damn we went to queue for the LONG suki Q. And I met my students they are like OMG! Number 1, not in office wear, Number 2, my boyfriend is not Mr Tan Shaoxun. LOL. Rumors that keeps going around just because we hang out quite often in school. It just shows how immature kids can be nowadays. AND OH, did I mention before that Shaoxun and M looks quite alike. Character and abit of the looks:D But M is taller and beefier. AND OF COURSE LOOKS BETTTER:D And ok, I think thats the last time I will be eating there, cause I dun see anything fantastic about the food, ok maybe many people went there cos there are tons of varieties and the price is kinda reasonable=x Other then that its ): REALLLLY!

Went for a movie at Cineleisure there too. ERM, the Pink Panther 2 and I slept in the movie for 1/5 of it(: Before that I keep wanting to eat Twisties BBQ and I keep whining and whining. IN the end the movie start le I still whining, M no choice hurry cheong out to get it for me(Since the booth is directly outside) Ok la, I rate the show 6/10 stars! Went for some walking ard and purchasing of hairclips at Heeren, when M told me that he is nervous for Sun's MDC audition, and then ok we cheong home for him to do his army homework and stuff. BEfore that we went to see some MANhunt contest, and I was practically telling M what those guys have and he dont have, ask him to train where this and that. HAHA. LOL I say until I damn slim and chio. JUST TELLING HIM MA!:D ANW I kinda appreciate his legs when he wears shorts(OK IM NOT A PERVERT OK!) But you just got to see it, slim and toned calf, damn chio thighs that is OMG, LEAN. Can be a chicken drumstick minus fatty skin and fats that kind. And gosh, M has ok looking arms now. Can see the contours of the rats(: AND U JUST GOT TO SEE HIM WITH HIS SLIM FIT SMART NUMBER 4(: [ Eh, everything is from my perspective la hor, dont take it too hard!!!] BUT MY COLLEAGUES THINK HE IS YANDAO TOOOOO!:D okok, enough of M(:

And so M should be auditioning for MDCing now. Hope he gets through. Shall ignore all the: There are many gays there, there are these there are that. Anw, what matters the most is that my man can go in and enjoy doing what he likes for the next 1 year plus (BeatBox), I mean this is the most important thing I feel. Why go into a unit which you wont like, which may kill your confidence and esteem. If M can enter a unit which he can feel good about himself, gain some respect from peers, I mean why not. And of cos, there is this 8 to 5 thing. Which is a bonus.
I hereby wish and hope that M will get into MDC with a wholesome heart to learn and to lead, and of course to serve. God, please bless Recruit B Y Ye Thanks!(:

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]