♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, March 12, 2009

And so, I willl be down for the application thingy today with both my parents and M.
I think I am quite ok with the new system and all. At least it gives me the confidence that I can get back with a 3.7-perfect score? And if everything works well, I can be a honours grad within 3 years, and who knows a MBA in 4 years time. Something most people cant do. Definately much faster then so many others. So I guess there is always this thing called ehh. Fate? I was born there for a reason. Wish me luck friends. And whoever up there.

So I guess even if I were to get admission into the local U, I will most likely reject it. But gah, shall not speak so soon. I make no efforts to sign up for anything local, or read up. (Except one) Probably cause I already know what I want. For now. I pretty much know I wanna get into Local, but I know the fact that this whole edu system is too screwed and I most probably get sent into some random courses which I may not like. Media? Gosh. Nono. I cant do the best course locally, I shall do the best course elsewhere. Thats the plan. Afterall its a top 10 in US. Live with it Carian.

Spoken to Dr Tang yest, my mum's friend and apparently you know. NVM(: A man that failed his As, retained 2 years in AHS, same class as my mum. Now doing so well with multiple masters cert. Headed for US, did well, came back, studied somemore. retired at the age of 41. I guess these are rare cases. His wife, failed As, went US, youngest manager in SGH at the age of 31.
How do you rate successes?
I did not fail in my As. but neither is it good. Except for some subjects. 1 A and a B thats what I can announce. The rest is just medicore. So friends, let me move on, dont talk to me about my results thanks. I cant take failures, but I am trying now. And I will. Give me a chance to move on, and, support my decision about doing a US prog.

Mummy, papa, Sixia, baby, I will do you proud in my own homeground system.

Headed for Sakae with M yest, didnt eat much, cause I realise I dont really enjoy sushi that much. Went home and slp, sleep somemore at 11pm after I woke up. Pig. Have been rather exhausted recently. And I realised that I wake up at 6.15 almost everyday for 2 months plus already? And slp at 11plus 12 everyday. I took a long leave over at Subway so that I can spend some time with M. Teaching still carries on. Have been converted into a I dunno what, with more job scope and longer days. I love the teaching experience. And both the jobs I have during this break. It has made me a happier and tougher person.
Breakfast everyday with the adults. Coffee chats with the P and Vp. Who gets to do that? Calling your superiors by their names? GOSH.

Learnt many new things about life. And thats the most important thing(:

Cut my hair yest, but of course its just a trim. With the big M around, I cant be creative or do anything 'nice' to my hair. But i know he loves me sooooooooo much. HAHA. Eg: Bangs and everything else. Guys dont seem to know how to appreciate bangs I feel. but we girls keep wanting to try. DARN! And my hair looks shorter now. Slap myself!!
Suddenly see so many army guys online I ZUA TIO. HAHA. Long time no see dudes(:

Yay and I am excited about Hongkong!:D Cause I have never been there): And I get to eat zheng zong dimsums!! eat and eat and become even fatter. HAHA.

I love my baybaybee for helping me to blog this! Lalalala.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]