♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I mean like seriously, my whole life is really revolving about FOOD FOOD FOOD. No wonder why I am always fat fat fat:D Fat is good, but sometimes bad. Ha.
And so, yes, Im aware that this was awhile ago and yes why the hella am I talking abt it now. HAHA. Well I always have the tendency to recollect memories. Ah wells, dun you think memories are always the sweetest?(:
Mervyn the fatty dee was eating chicken chop for our anni (21 months) while I was eating this! My all time fave. Looks like rats' tails hor??!?!?!?!

I tell you! More chilli and add $1 more mushroom always do the trick!:D And so yes, we celebrated our anni at his house watching American's idol. Laughing and gigging away whenever we see funny people. But sadly, because I got to work the next day therefore I had to go home eariler and stuff. Boo. Wow amazing memory bank I have, its Feb already and Im talking abt last Jan. WOAH HO!
AND SO, I went to do some waiting at NUSS, and Tracy, being sucha babe gave some of us a treat, while others bought apple crumble and rum and raisin ice cream blah blah blah I bought this!

I tabao a Fried Hokkien Mee with Tiger Prawns, no sotong more pork. HAHA. Wait, I dun eat the prawns too, I guess my maid threw it away when I ask her to take it out for my lunch the next day. HA HA HA. So wasted. Tsk. Anw guess whats the cost of this container of noonoo! $12.20. Yes you hear me correctly. WTF. Its damn ex hor? But yeah lucky it was a treat. Most probably there wont be a next time unless Im being treated again. HO HO HO.

And so, before I waited at NUSS, M and me went for soup at souperlicious at suntec. I must say its kinda a duplicate of the soup spoon. BOO. But I guess it pretty ok for a newly copy cat established soup shop.


It looks not bad! Go try I say! HAHA:D
Quite awhile ago I was at Chinatown with momma to get some CNY stuff, and HAHA. I was tempted to eat at the market hawkercentre there. Cos there are many delicacies there, like really. MANY. AND SO we order Rou Ku Cha and some famous fish soup and I gobbled up two bowls of rice. (Eeps, G will scream if she sees the word 2. HAHA)

MY GOD, dun mind eating them everyday!!!
And so many many days later, which is few days before Wl and I met up for banmian at Hougang mall. I must say that the standard kinda drop liaos. It has lost its xfactor): ANW I had a great time with Wanling that day!!:D Queuing with her for Toto for her mum was so funny. Its like HAHA. I dunno how to explain. Anw while queuing up M's mum called, ok she is known as mama to me, my mum is mama to M. I mean you guys get the point. Then we started talking and she asked me when is M booking out and all, but its like I dunno too. HAHA. And lol mama was DAMN random I tell you. She was like talking abt rs stuff with me, I mean she understands my situation too cos uncle and her were tgt since sec sch that kinda thing... She suggested that M and I get settle down during uni or after uni before getting a job. I was like HUH? What is settle down. Then she was like, get married. LOL. SHE IS FUNNNNNNY. Ok back to my foodie spreee.
And ok, that day I went to Pasta Fresca with Merv's dad and mum and grandma. AND OMG. His grandma drink iced 7up pls. GOSH GOSH GOSH. And oh, finally Ive found somewhere with grilled salmon comparable to Indulgz! Thats what M said tooo:D

YUMMY YUMMY SALMON I TELL YOU!!:D

Pharma ham! Its like smoked ham wrap around a bread stick. Looks kinda like a dog bone. I WAS LAUGHED AT FOR MAKING SUCH A SILLY COMMMENT):
Anyway chatted with his dad and mum and talk and talk and complain complain so much abt work. Then his dad proposed for a holiday trip tgt after Merv's POP and stufff. I was like shaking my head. I mean its cool but no la hor? Then he said something like, you guys can do anything so long as you dont give us any surprised grandson or granddaughter. I was like HUH!? He repeated himself. Then his mum was like ya, must learn how to take precaution. LOL DAMN FUNNNNNNNNY. I was like, Huh? SEX AH? NO LA, we never do such things de. His dad was tune down his voice softer and carried on with sth else, I forgot what. But something like reemphasizing abt the dunwan grandchildren part. And so we had sex education/ family planning talk for the next 45min, which according to uncle isnt sexx education. OMG M's family so funnnnnnnny:D Love em.

And oh yes the next morning(Sunday), the both of us went for Delifrance buffet!! HAHA:D I must say that teh scamble eggs are pretty nice, followed by the ham and sausages and pastries:D I wanna go there again this Sun!:D Shall go check out the participating outlets:D And crap I didnt bring out my handphone that morning so I cant take pics of my foooodeee): But it was enjoyable !(: NO handphone =no distraction between the baybaybeeees(:
And oh before Sunday, say on Fri, we went for HEEHEE. Chilli BBQ stingray, chicken chop and famour pork porridge at blk 84( a place just like chomp chomp! )And yes, food again!(:

YAY FOOD IS LOVE. Wanted to get satays, chicken wings and the legendary mince pork noodle there too. But scared fat so bought lesser. Not forgetting Mr Sweetsweet sugarcane!(:


HAHA meet my new boyfriend!:D Mr Tan! HAHA Tan for tan not tan. HAHA. Mervyn is damn DARK. I think he is still going to be even darker. AND HOHO. HE got 4 pecs PLS. Though I have a feeling he will, no la no la where got? When he read my this post:D YOU HAVE LA. Sexy recruit la u! HAHAHA.

And oh, Recruit M is somewhere in the forest camping with dangerious creatures like snakes ans scopions now. HAHA. Denied of fresh water to bathe. LOL! SMELLLLLLLLY MERVYN.
Seeeeee you soon baybaybee with my Vday surprise for you;D and clubbing with my girlfriends yeah? On Vday<33
Written by; cariann