Sunday, February 15, 2009
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!<33 I am very happy today not only cause its a happy and sweet day for couples and friends. The thought of giving and sharing between one and another is really wonderful. Right? Most importantly, today marks the end of the day of my beloved's field camp. For those who aint aware of whats a field camp, well, I have to say its considered one of the worst thing a recruit have to face when he is in BMT. 1 week living in the wild, unable to have contact of any sort with the outside world.
To me its kinda bad cause since my M and I used to be very sticky and all. Yes yes, we all know that. HAHA. And not meet for one day is bad enough. Not to mention not contacting for 5 and a half days and not meeting for those days too. Its kinda like a torture. Dont like the feeling. But I have to say that my man has made his family and I very proud of him by being able to survive through so much crap. Sleeping on hard soils, with scorpions, cockroaches, spiders crawling around when he is sleeping. eating combat rations. BEING AWAY FROM HOME. Staying strong and fit. Dont these guys deserve a round of applause from us?(:
I love you babydee(:
Anyhow, the worst part is that Im not sure what time will he be booking out, and if there are any last minutes changes about his booking out day. Apparently he is SUPER DUPER LUCKY LIKE SIAO. Becasue 9 out of 12 of his sections mates got confined. 44 out of 50 people got confined in Scorpion company. DAMN SIAO please. Oh well. M is a lucky dude that packs his stuff properly and all. He is just a lucky boy(: Thank God. Gam Sia Please! This morning, woke up with his mum smsing me about what if M cant come out today and blahblah, we smsed awhile then she called me and then I cried, cause damn it, it was a living hell for me, not getting to know what time and will he get to book out anot. HAIZ. Ate flu medicine and slept all the way till 3plus 4 when I received an sms from him saying that he is booking out soon. HA HA HA!:D
Machiam cheong AH, ask my maids and mummy to help me in prep work. ( I didnt prepare the stuff cause I thought he is not booking out maaa) Cheong cab to his place and yup called mama down to help me carry things. taxi fee so ex): But uncle give me discount. HAHA so nice hor? Maybe is cause I keep chatting with him during the journey! (:
Meanwhile M keep calling me while on the ferry, and sms and sms, but you see, I was so excited and busy that I gotta ignore some of them): Sorry k!! You know I still loveee you!:D And so I made many white lies too, for eg where Im when Im like erm preparing the charcoal fire. HAHA. Where Im when I was ambushing him at his swimming pool and waiting him to go up the glass lift. HAHA. I think the residence there must be thinking Im some hopeless girl in love and proposing and everything with 8 heartshaped balloons. HEEHEE. Heckk. And so he did look down with the aid of mama. HAHA:D Blindfolded him without any cloth(Just ask him to close eyes) And brought him the the bbq pit. HEEHEE. At the pit area was a table of raw food Which included:
Chicken wings marinated with bbq sauce(Thanks to Gf for the recipe~)
Yummy salmon marinated in Teriyaki sauce.
Scallops
Sticks of Enoki muchroom wrapped with bacon
Sticks of asparagas wrapped with bacon(His fave!)
Sausages
Egg with mushroom (Another recipe from clique<33> And yup he gave me a bouquet, my first time receiving a bouquet from him. HA:D And I solo BBQ bbq for 1h before M the prince come down with icebox and some drinks and utensils. Slow horhorhor??

Chio salmon on the grill(: So generous hor the serving!(:

The happy happy couple that got reunited after a week. M dude is tann! Healthy tann!(:

The bbq process(: The asparagas stick is good(:

My skinny M<333


His dinner(: Haha its suppose to be like some ala carte high class dinner, set course that kind, but I failed terribly): HEEHEE. But he happy jiu hao!<33

His menu!(: Some parts is 3D WORXSXSX!(:

(:

Hotdoggies(: YUmmy cause it has bbq sauce on it(:
And so we called his parents down to eat as well, and they brought along gor +gf plus Gor's friend and date. LOL. SO we had pasta(: salad, potato salad, and me being nice made some salmon and wings for them(: Chatted and had quite a great time.
And so we are having a good time now, and Im craving for Hagan Daz rum and raisin like siao but nah, dunwan him to go down his hill to get it from 7/11 HAHA:D Everyone is asleeep. Shall go watch a movie now too. Hope everyone is a happpy dee just like me and M(: Loves<333

Our romantic "I love You " Candle placed on the table when we dined<33>M is suffering from bad heat burns and sth heat injuries. So we did not go for clubbing with the girls as he was suppose to avoid alcohol, and yeah he got to spend time with his family too after sucha long weeek.. So sorry ok?): I hope you guys understand my situation. Thanks<33
Written by; ♥cariann