Thursday, February 19, 2009
And oh yes, I bought a LG cookie phone yesterday after walking for approx 2km (to and fro) just to get my spolit(on and off) G900 sold, gotten some cash, and got my Cookie at some exclusive Singtel shop. I refuse to trade in/sell my G900 at the Singtel shop cause its only worth $160. I refuse to believe that my phone is worth so little mann. Guess the market value for G series Sony Ericsson aint worth that much. Anyhow I sold it for $205 since I wanna keep my micro sim card. Oh well. Topped up hundred bucks plus more to get my current phone. A black and red side phone. Hmmm.
http://bizanywhere.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/lg-cookie.jpgSpeaking about this LG phone, lol the other time I was talking to work, taking the path through Suntec and I saw this LG cookie advertisement. And I was like WAH. "I wanna get it, but my phone is still new" And tada I got it now. Even the ulu handphone shop uncle was like WAH your phone 4 months old now ah then want to sell(Saw the warranty sticker inside) NO CHOICE LA. I was desperate to change my phone like straight away after work. Because it keeps offing by itself and the screen colour is weird. According to that uncle, there is some software problem for G900, and it keeps hanging. Quite true, without 4 months my G900 mati liao. *Claps* And so I bought this phone with my own hard earn money, and I shall cherish it more.
I feel more and more independent recently. One of the reason is cause, I no longer take a single cent from my parents ever since Jan. AND I use whatever I earn. AND sometimes I spend less then $3 or nothing a day, considering that fact that food is cheap at my workplace, and there are free meal accomodations over at Subway(: Secondly, Im beginning to do many things alone, by myself. Im not sure if this is a heathly sight, but obviously I lack some social interaction and everything=/
And at the age of 19 I learnt many things, faced many things that my peers may not comprehend or go through. The P commented that I was a good RT for an Alevel student. Strong willed. Yupp, indeed I gotta be strong willed as Im faced with trouble makers and rebellous kids. But I also learned that people are not born to be bad or rebellous always. Sometimes its due to their family background, upbringing, thats gives them the kinda character they have now.
Say, if your dad scolds your mum vulgaries everyday, as a guy will you tend to do that to your gf or female friends that? Certainly, cause it has been drilled into the mentality that women are weak they can be insulted and lada lada. If my father can do that why cant I? Its some sort of the ego problem too I guess. So sometimes, its due to habits and upbringing. People management. Hmmm. There is still a long way for me to go I guess.
Anw it will be back to pure sandwich making in March. Good scenes dont always last I guess. Oh wells.
And Im darn afraid of getting results back. Ive a bad feeling. Wonder where will I head to in the end.
M will be back from the jungle today. Hope he is fine. Meeting him tomo!(: But only in the late night due to work.
Hope that Im able to relate better with him more. Afterall, its 'easy' to get into a RS, but tougher to maintain it.
Written by; ♥cariann