Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Will be going to work in about 3 hours time. Well, lets just say that yesterday wasnt a good gauge. I was having flu and in addition to that since it was my first day of work, I was given quite alot of shit. Rosy said that it was to train me, and yeah let me know if whether I would still wanna work here anot. Ive to say its quite xinku.
An innocent looking shop like subway requires alot of manpower behind the kitchen. Manpower to:
Bake the bread, cookies. (With standard)
Scrub the trays, mats used to bake.
Take out 6 trashs and into the mall's major rubbish chute.(Gonna walk)
Sweep the floor (Stop throwing bread crumbs onto the floor!!)
Mop the floor
Sandwich artist-ing.
Scrub and wash and mop and sweep somemore. Anw thats what I did yesterday. EXCEPT baking. But I gotta say that the people there are interesting. 2 butches looking out for pretty girls. Even when my boss(NUSS) came down to give me my pay from the guildhouse, they are like; staring. Asking me who she is. A few minutes later ask me again who she is. Dots right. Then I was like: HAHA I used to look at handsome girls when I was in Sec school. But now NO. HAHA. Then they are like, we both handsome what. Lol darn funny. I hope I will be given something less demanding. And boy, F and B peeps sure are touchy. Not just Subway la. And hell la, I must must must remember to wear underwears that are low. Gotta squat and alll. Can seeee!
I think I can only tahan at most till Feb, Im gonna job hop. I dont think I can take this job. Its like worst the NUSS when NUSS was already tough.
What to do, I really wanna earn my own money for this hols. Saving up for my lappie. Im have 4 jobs this month alone(: And oh! I earned 100 yest!(: 11 more days!
Written by; ♥cariann